Low IQ Wuhan man with no accent tells madow this is a no n***** zone on camera

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
yes, I did say that he was wrong.... but I'm just pointing out.... AAs randomly violently attacking Asians is a lot more serious than some old guy using the "n" word

I'm not saying that the guy wasn't wrong but I just don't agree with this being used to attack Asians
Riiight because Asians never randomly attack black people and black people regularly profile them in businesses and call them racial slurs...

Omar del Sur

believer in win-win cooperation
VIP
Do you believe more immoral aggression is from the blacks onto the chinese or the reverse?

This sounds like a classic whataboutism.
More immoral aggression is from the AAs or the Chinese?

I think violently assaulting random Asians is a lot more serious than calling someone the "n" word.

Don't get me wrong- we shouldn't call people the "n" word and the man in the video was wrong. But I just don't think we should hop on a Western-backed anti-Asian bandwagon. I'm not out to be a foot soldier for Western imperialism.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Gaslighters don't even believe themselves. He's just "some old guy" yet every crime an AA has committed isn't isolated and is proof that an entire demographic is violent and racist. Oh no, poor Asians. Whatever should we do to protect them from the scawwy black people

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

I think violently assaulting random Asians is a lot more serious than calling someone the "n" word.

Don't get me wrong- we shouldn't call people the "n" word and the man in the video was wrong. But I just don't think we should hop on a Western-backed anti-Asian bandwagon. I'm not out to be a foot soldier for Western imperialism.
There's nothing uniquely Western about people holding Asians accountable for their anti-blackness.

Omar del Sur

VIP
Riiight because Asians never randomly attack black people and black people regularly profile them in businesses and call them racial slurs...
ah okay..... so AAs are being randomly attacked by violent mobs of Asians? Asians are just running around randomly attacking AA's?

black on Asian crime is a way bigger issue than any Asian on black crime. I mean that is just the truth.

if it was the reverse, insha'Allah, I'd be speaking out against the violent Asian criminals running around attacking AAs but that's just not how it is. I don't have to lie for my point. you have to lie if you try to claim that Asians are violently attacking AAs on the scale that AAs are violently attacking Asians- regardless of whether Western imperialist interests are making it "trendy" to hate Asians.

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives.

-Surah An-Nisa 4:135

You cannot justly or unbiasedly pretend that Asians violently attacking AAs is as prevalent a thing as AA violently attacking Asians.

Maybe it doesn't matter to others but it matters to me. I haven't forgotten, for instance, about when I was working at a store and an Asian woman wanted me to walk her to car because she scared just to walk to her car. And everyone at that store knew who it was that she would be afraid of.

Omar del Sur

VIP
Gaslighters don't even believe themselves. He's just "some old guy" yet every crime an AA has committed isn't isolated and is proof that an entire demographic is violent and racist. Oh no, poor Asians. Whatever should we do to protect them from the scawwy black people
Wallahi I am not saying that we should use incidents of AA violent crimes against Asians to paint all AAs a certain way. I am only saying that Asians should not be painted a certain way and that we shouldn't have a double standard where we use an incident like that in the video to paint all Asians in a certain and ignore incidents where things are reversed and where the crime is much more serious.

Omar del Sur

VIP
There's nothing uniquely Western about people holding Asians accountable for their anti-blackness.

English Al Jazeera also pushes all kinds of degenerate stuff.

Yes, this thing of hating Asians is being pushed by Western imperialist interests. It's in order to empower a white supremacist power structure.

There is a clear double standard when content is promoted that uses an incident to paint Asians in a certain way but I'm considered the bad guy when I simply illustrate that by the same logic, things could go just as easily in the other direction as well.

And some Asian or even multiple Asians calling people the "n" word is not on the same level as violently attacking people.

@Apollo look at this response he wants to troll so hard :cryinglaughsmiley:

Omar del Sur

VIP
I could argue and debate about this a whole lot more but I have to go for now. Western imperialism is pushing for people to be frothing at the mouth with hatred of Asians and I'm not saying we should hate AAs but I am simply denouncing a double standard where incidents of stuff like some old guy calling a man the "n" word is used to demonize Asians but where AA violently attacking random Asians is simply ignored.

It's easy to go along with the anti-Asian agenda given that it is being backed by Western imperialist interests and the people that push it are acting as foot soldiers of white supremacist interests.

Omar del Sur

VIP
Montreal’s Chinatown Facing Massive Wave of Robberies and Racist Vandalism

but I'm allegedly the bad guy because I'm more concerned with stuff like this than some guy getting called the "n" word

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

VIP
People here really seem to have embraced the US "dumb and proud" mentality. I'm glad that's not the side I'm on.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
yes, I did say that he was wrong.... but I'm just pointing out.... AAs randomly violently attacking Asians is a lot more serious than some old guy using the "n" word

I'm not saying that the guy wasn't wrong but I just don't agree with this being used to attack Asians
This is a Somali forum. We are well aware of the danger posed by AAs. Countless Somali fathers in the U.S. have had their lives stolen away by them over the last 30 years.

We're also aware of how blacks are predisposed to obsess over and attack non-white ethnicities that they perceive to look down on them (see South Africa).

We can relate to indho yars in a lot of ways when it comes to AAs, but that doesn't excuse this Wuhan maniac's behaviour. He clearly doesn't fear AAs and was looking to be killed. He's lucky that he came across a jileec Youtuber with a ponytail instead of a real G with a 9 millimetre.

I know AAs will use this clip to further their obsession with how indho yars view them, but I don't really care since they caused the coronavirus.
:manny:
Montreal’s Chinatown Facing Massive Wave of Robberies and Racist Vandalism

but I'm allegedly the bad guy because I'm more concerned with stuff like this than some guy getting called the "n" word
It's called reparations sxb.

GemState

Probitas
If the Chinese were the ones who colonized North America and they used Black African slaves, I don't think AAs would have as much legal rights as they do now.

People complain about white people being racist, but I think East Asians are/would be worse.
East Asians are autists, they have 0 empathy.

Trending