Low IQ Wuhan man with no accent tells madow this is a no n***** zone on camera

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The way he just proudly stated it while looking directly at the camera. This guy is beyond retarded.
:chrisfreshhah:
His accent shocked me though. I was ready for wing wang woo. I've never seen an indho yar man his age sound like that.
:jaynerd:
His confused mannerisms make him look like he wandered right out of a senior care home.
:deadmanny:
And someone found his Facebook.
Kzsosnd.jpg

This indho yar thinks changing his name to Paul and marrying an cadaan woman makes him cadaan but his last name is still only 2 consonants.
:mjkkk:
After he was found, he got arrested.
Didkdj.jpg

The twist? He didn't actually work at the shop in the video. He just picked up the leaf blower to look he belonged there. It's a small calibeesteen shop and they're now fighting off a swarm of angry BLM thugs.
:dead:
Dkdjdj.jpg

The place that he actually worked at fired him.
:dead1:
Dkdjdjsj.jpg

There's been tensions between Asians and blacks for a while especially in the bay area, now with BLM where blacks are claiming victimhood, Asians have had enough, they are going full loco.

We know what side they will take any day. It's always Asians who marry whites that act like this like that Airbnb woman.

:kanyeshrug:

Apollo

Staff Member
If the Chinese were the ones who colonized North America and they used Black African slaves, I don't think AAs would have as much legal rights as they do now.

People complain about white people being racist, but I think East Asians are/would be worse.

486th President

Country Music is the greatest and I’m a cowboy 🤠
He was most likely raised in a white environment after all so many Asians in the USA are adopted by Jewish whites that couldn’t reproduce

Omar del Sur

believer in win-win cooperation
VIP
and all the incidents where AAs basically randomly attack Asians?

a lot of times there is a push to try to antagonize Asians because Asians are perceived as an easy target. people lack the will to take on whites so they antagonize Asians instead. whereas Asians have done nothing to blacks in comparison with what whites have done.

the man was wrong but what he did doesn't exactly compare, for example, with breaking into a man's apartment and stabbing him to death

or randomly attacking a Japanese jazz pianist on the subway

Japanese jazz pianist recovering from surgery after New York subway attack

Last edited:

Ebuo

high quality fob

a lot of times there is a push to try to antagonize Asians because Asians are perceived as an easy target. people lack the will to take on whites so they antagonize Asians instead. whereas Asians have done nothing to blacks in comparison with what whites have done.
Claim your Chinese bought ass down habibi, that Paul was racist, said racist things, and he himself said he is a racist.

Omar del Sur

VIP
Claim your Chinese bought ass down habibi, that Paul was racist, said racist things, and he himself said he is a racist.
yes, I did say that he was wrong.... but I'm just pointing out.... AAs randomly violently attacking Asians is a lot more serious than some old guy using the "n" word

I'm not saying that the guy wasn't wrong but I just don't agree with this being used to attack Asians

yes, I did say that he was wrong.... but I'm just pointing out.... AAs randomly violently attacking Asians is a lot more serious than some old guy using the "n" word

I'm not saying that the guy wasn't wrong but I just don't agree with this being used to attack Asians
Do you believe more immoral aggression is from the blacks onto the chinese or the reverse?

This sounds like a classic whataboutism.

Apollo

Staff Member
Do you believe more immoral aggression is from the blacks onto the chinese or the reverse?

This sounds like a classic whataboutism.
I think he might be a hafu Asian Latino. :lolbron: He became angry with me before when I said some bad things about China.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
There's been tensions between Asians and blacks for a while especially in the bay area, now with BLM where blacks are claiming victimhood, Asians have had enough, they are going full loco.

We know what side they will take any day. It's always Asians who marry whites that act like this like that Airbnb woman.

:kanyeshrug:
Do you know the history of what you're talking about?

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
If the Chinese were the ones who colonized North America and they used Black African slaves, I don't think AAs would have as much legal rights as they do now.

People complain about white people being racist, but I think East Asians are/would be worse.
Let's not forget China's modern imperialization with debt trap diplomacy at the moment

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

the man was wrong but what he did doesn't exactly compare, for example, with breaking into a man's apartment and stabbing him to death

or randomly attacking a Japanese jazz pianist on the subway

Japanese jazz pianist recovering from surgery after New York subway attack

Anything but hold people accountable huh... I love how people flip the narrative and gaslight per their agenda o_O

Omar del Sur

VIP
@Omar del Sur

Are you part Asian? I know there are Asian Latinos like Japanese Peruvians or Japanese Brazilians.

Noticed you often defend Asians in threads. :hmm:
Malcolm X already explained it

Yes, I am opposed to the anti-Asian racism that is being pushed because I am well aware that it is a tool of Western imperialism and that the people that push it are acting on behalf of Western imperialist interests.

Omar del Sur

VIP
Anything but hold people accountable huh... I love how people flip the narrative and gaslight per their agenda o_O
so we're going to hold AAs accountable for violently attacking random Asians? or are we going to ignore that and only worry about people being victimized with the "n" word?

Trending