#LoveWins #LoveKnowsNoColor

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably all got a man who is doing everything they say like a dog
That would be nice, but the horror that your children wont look somali?

Mashallah, our girls are branching out. :obama:

I expect more of these in the future inshallah. Great yt content, exciting times ahead. :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I told you dense niggas that the average Somali will look like Colin Kaepernick with timo jileec hair.

But stay asleep, Somalia by 2030 will have halfies roaming around saying "Unuka Leh!"

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I told you dense niggas that the average Somali will look like Colin Kaepernick with timo jileec hair.

But stay asleep, Somalia by 2030 will have halfies roaming around saying "Unuka Leh!"

Mashallah. A mixed country is a healthy country. Too much inbreeding going on:trumpsmirk:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I find it funny the ratio of interracial somali couples on YouTube compared to somali couples. And the comparison to real life clearly these xalimos are self hating, arrogant, obnoxious, no ones wants, most likely were going around in their youth, begs or else they wouldn't be the only ones doing this. They make me uncomfortable and I hate mixed somali kids claiming to be somali especially the ones with somali mothers. They need to get over it as they aren't somali anymore if we accept them our forefathers efforts in making sure we never had tainted our pure cushitic genes where there is no other group purely cushitic will be lost. I for one will make sure to marry and have as many big forehead somali kids as possible inshallah and will adopt somali orphans like the prophet said so a non somali doesn't take them and turn them into blm sjw so I can carry on our weak dying genes.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Mashallah, our girls are branching out. :obama:

I expect more of these in the future inshallah. Great yt content, exciting times ahead. :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but the man with white man makes me uncomfortable akhas. Not only is it in a interracial partnership it's a transgender aswell.
GeE0Y_s-200x150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.