Lost souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that a lot of boys here that talk about somali women not valuing their culture and religion do not value it as well.

Acid attacks, murder, insults goes against islamic values.

Bragging about fornication goes against islamic values.

Racism, tribalism goes against Islamic values.

Issues with Mehr ect goes against Islamic values

If you truely cared about your religion and culture then you would not be partaking in this.

Most of your rants about Somali women are just a smokescreen of your insecurity.

Do not use religion or culture as a tool.

World

VIP
Why are all the women who sign up here self haters?

No wonder why women were never allowed to vote in western countries.

Why are all the women who sign up here self haters?

No wonder why women were never allowed to vote in western countries.

I prefer to marry a Somali man, nor have i expressed any interest in being with a non Somali.

The fact of the matter here is many here talk about islamic and cultural values when they do not adhere to it themselves.

Everything I have mentioned is an Islamic fact. Do not allow your emotions to over rule your logic.

I've noticed that a lot of boys here that talk about somali women not valuing their culture and religion do not value it as well.

If you truely cared about your religion and culture then you would not be partaking in this.

Most of your rants about Somali women are just a smokescreen of your insecurity.

I am with you sister, on everything. The problem is that i love women too much, i am conditioned and can't come out of this. I'm all about breasts and ass, and i need a hit. I need a hit like a crackhead needs a hit.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder

You are right about the hypocrisy that exists on this forum but Western Xalimos are a lost cause, especially London and Twitter ones. London Xalimos and Twitter Xalimos are the target of 90% of the criticism directed towards Somali women on this forum and it is 100% deserved.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You are right about the hypocrisy that exists on this forum but Western Xalimos are a lost cause, especially London and Twitter ones. London Xalimos and Twitter Xalimos are the target of 90% of the criticism directed towards Somali women on this forum and it is 100% deserved.
No need to discuss the gender wars anymore man. It’s gone on far to long.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

HalimaJ

I am sorry for ALL those Qashin votes. Your thread should be getting thumbs up. I guess we live in Trump era

I made a thread myself telling men to lower their gaze. And I can't remember specifically the posts but I believe I've made posts attacking zina.

I myself try to tell men against zina and against not lowering the gaze. We should apply Islamic values both to men and women and I am 100% for this and don't oppose this.

I think I've specifically made posts telling men against zina but I forget off the top of my head (it's kind of late over here but I have to stay up for reasons).

My overall agenda is I want Islam- for both sexes, I don't care whether it's men or women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts