Lose weight doing push-ups ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Use the treadmill by going to the gym and have a strict diet and that way you can lose the weight quickly.

Me and my brother lost weight not eating for 14 days just drinking a lot of water. Very easy. Ain't nobody got time to workout for 3 months barely seeing results. It's called water fasting search it on youtube. Some extreme people on there doing 40 days or 180 days. But they were obese and could survive months not eating. I was at 205 at 19 and ended up at 178. The benefit of water fasting is your skin clears and your taste improves. Plus if you have a wound it will heal pretty fast. The first 3 days is the hardest. I started doing it again right now. I once lost 10 pounds in 4 days not eating. But you can gain it back quick if you are not careful. The minute you get off the diet eat fruits and vegetable. Or very tiny quantities otherwise you might double the weight you lost and gain it.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
What do you want to lose? I’ve seen your physique and you don’t need to lose shit sxb. Just start lifting weights and eat a bit more than usual to gain more muscle. This epidemic of caato geeljires need to stop.

What do you want to lose? I’ve seen your physique and you don’t need to lose shit sxb. Just start lifting weights and eat a bit more than usual to gain more muscle. This epidemic of caato geeljires need to stop.
I’ve gained some weight since then lool but I’m hitting the gym ASAP

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’ve gained some weight since then lool but I’m hitting the gym ASAP

HIIT training (3 to 4 times a week) + lifting weights + watch what you eat and you’re good to go. You can add some extra cardio (10 to 20 min) if you want at the end of your lifting session.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Warya ur lucky I used to be so skinny so what I did was eat a shit ton of food until I was fat and then started working out and getting muscle. The opposite of what you’re doing :mjkkk::mjlol:

Warya ur lucky I used to be so skinny so what I did was eat a shit ton of food until I was fat and then started working out and getting muscle. The opposite of what you’re doing :mjkkk::mjlol:
Lool that’s what I did too, used to be a skinny mf but I over did it a little so I’m tryna lose ten real quick

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Lool that’s what I did too, used to be a skinny mf but I over did it a little so I’m tryna lose ten real quick
I see like another guy said I would suggest water fasting for 2-3 days if you want really quick results

Also there’s this Somali guy with a six pack that makes motivational videos targeted to Somalis you should check him out. He also makes funny vids on his insta

Jump rope is the best,just by jump rope and strict dieting i lost like 11kg in 2 months
And you can jump rope anywhere you dont have to go to the gym

30min of moderate jump rope you burn 300-400calories depending n your weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending