LORD HAVE MERCY: CORONAVIRUS is racist! Dam virus has wiped out the madoows of USA! 72% dead are madoows. I know why

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Basically madoows are front line workers.

Madoows devour unhealthy foods that are strategically placed next to their projects.

Madoows suffer from all kind of ailments.

Madoows are not well taken care of by their physicians.

Most of them are obese

Most of them die by 60 years of age due to fast food restaurants.

They’re also not listening to quarantine regulations same thing is happening in the UK minority cases went up because we aren’t staying indoors :kanyehmm:

Most of those are probably people dying from diabetes and high blood pressure. Now it is the infamous Covid-19 killing everyone!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont u all think slavery was kind to the Black Americans?

They were told when to get up, when to sleep, provided with food, labor. They bonded and had purpose which is hating their masters and loving them at the same time. A confusing symbiotic relationship

Dont u all think slavery was kind to the Black Americans?

They were told when to get up, when to sleep, provided with food, labor. They bonded and had purpose which is hating their masters and loving them at the same time. A confusing symbiotic relationship

i gather you believe in the theory of Dr Joy DeGruy in regards to post traumatic slave syndrome.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i gather you believe in the theory of Dr Joy DeGruy in regards to post traumatic slave syndrome.

I gather i want to tell you, but first u have to give me a kiss on the cheek. :)

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Basically madoows are front line workers.

Madoows devour unhealthy foods that are strategically placed next to their projects.

Madoows suffer from all kind of ailments.

Madoows are not well taken care of by their physicians.

Most of them are obese

Most of them die by 60 years of age due to fast food restaurants.

Why are you so quick to make assumptions? these are peoples lives you speak of saxib and this disease is no joke you should be careful odey Grigori the irony is it's more likely to strike your old self than a obese madoow:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you so quick to make assumptions? these are peoples lives you speak of saxib and this disease is no joke you should be careful odey Grigori the irony is it's more likely to strike your old self than a obese madoow:camby:

What have I said that’s offensive?

I gather i want to tell you, but first u have to give me a kiss on the cheek. :)
which cheeks
african caramel yellow.jpg