Loooooool look at this hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
More than 15% of Liberian families don’t know where their next meal will come from. Hit hard by Ebola in 2014, the country’s existing economic troubles have only deepened. Poverty and food insecurity are high in Liberia, particularly in rural areas— where more than half of the population lives.

Since last year’s report, Sierra Leone’s hunger levels have increased — about 3.5 million people face hunger in the country. Despite political stability and peace after a decade-long civil war, rampant poverty continues to relegate Sierra Leone toward the bottom of the Development Index. Sierra Leone was hard hit by Ebola just a few short years ago, which was quickly followed by widespread food shortages. The country continues to be impacted by flooding and mudslides, the most recent of which killed hundreds.

Why is he saying starvation is from Somalia?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why is he saying starvation is from Somalia?
On a serious note though I hope the Liberian diaspora are planning on going back to Liberia to fix the place up.

Cadaan people love to just enjoy watching vids of Liberians and other sub Saharan Africans living in shitty poverty conditions.

I haven’t gotten any update on Liberia ever since I watched that vice documentary on the place. Wallahi it was disturbing. Kids were doing heroin and females were becoming prostistues just to survive.

I hope the place has gotten better since they documentey was released

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol I seen this video why does he make it seem like being bantu or African is bad and it's like he thinks ne as an African is low and wants to drag us down. :faysalwtf:
Lol does he think he looks somali because one person asked :ulyin::mjlol:
He can focus on Ethiopians and sudani who are the real racist and hate his people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending