LOOOOOOL Arab bastards done messed up! UAE famous highrise hotel ($6k one night) on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
fire works gone wrong ...:damn::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::deadmanny:

It's a massive fire ...carab wa naag..they don't know what to do with their money ...

I

InaFreja

Carab caqli laguma yaqaanin. Intuu islahaa gal isku tustus baa musiibo qabsatay
ishygddt.jpg

I've no love for the Arabs but I also understand sympathy for others isn't dependent on race or wealth, It's interesting to see your reactions. Luckily, no casualties have been reported.

I

InaFreja

I've no love for the Arabs but I also understand sympathy for others isn't dependent on race or wealth, It's interesting to see your reactions. Luckily, no casualties have been reported.
Calma Che, don't take the moral high ground now. It was just banter

Sultana

On Hiatus
I'm not surprised, I always say how their fireworks display looks like a war zone. That must be awful though.

S

syntax

:cosbyhmm: What's up with the engineering down there. It seems like every month they have a building or some type of major infrastructure that catches fire. 14 just this year, just take a look at this shit http://www.uaeinteract.com/news/default3.asp?ID=334

The government needs tighter fire safety regulations or some shit this is getting really out of hand.

menace

VIP
:cosbyhmm: What's up with the engineering down there. It seems like every month they have a building or some type of major infrastructure that catches fire. 14 just this year, just take a look at this shit http://www.uaeinteract.com/news/default3.asp?ID=334

The government needs tighter fire safety regulations or some shit this is getting really out of hand.

Petro-dollars just can't transport you out of a third world mentality adeer..keep that in mind..the Arab bastard got money and is spending it lavishly but keep in mind that he is a third world man

I'm wondering why @menace has it out for wealthy people who aren't white. Yesterday he went after black athletes for something most rich athletes do, regardless of race, go to a club and simply have a good time. Is this crabs in a bucket case?

Nacasku can't refrain from flaunting his tremendous wealth. He would go to a strip club located in his old hood where the have-nots reside.

I was wondering why they let tower burn down. Waa dad xayawaan ah. They only how to build beautiful and tall towers. They don't even think about what they should if there is a fire.

"Verily Allah will burn down their drinking dens and shatter their houses, for he is the most supreme, most able."

menace

VIP
I'm wondering why @menace has it out for wealthy people who aren't white. Yesterday he went after black athletes for something most rich athletes do, regardless of race, go to a club and simply have a good time. Is this crabs in a bucket case?

Waar kani wa neef

Apollo

VIP
All the 9/11 truthers are out of the woodwork with his event. They are all screaming ''See, Bush & Cheney did it! Fire doesn't collapse steel beams!!!'.

Status
Not open for further replies.