Galkacyo Land Prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near the airport

If you go around Galkacyo, you will able to find good realtors that can sell you land.

I wouldnt advise on buying near the airport, its next to the old suburbs and its the center of most of the violence and lack of development.

I would suggest anywhere past the Yamays school or Suuq Barwaaqo.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
in 2015 i went there too sell some cars and people were litterally willing to give me 3 plots of land for one car worth 3000 dollars. walahi i was surprised. the only reason i never went through with it is that my future is in garowe and bosaso so i want to focus there and i didnt have enough information on the galkayo housing market. but i think the reason its so cheap is that of the constant threat of all out war

walahi its true. in 2015 i went there too sell some cars and people were litterally willing to give me 3 plots of land for one car worth 3000 dollars. walahi i was surprised. the only reason i never went through with it is that my future is in garowe and bosaso so i want to focus there and i didnt have enough information on the galkayo housing market. but i think the reason its so cheap is that of the constant threat of all out war

That land must've been far outside the city. A 20 X 20 plot in the city is anywhere between 7K and 40K. Xero Siinaay is currently being sold to invest in the Garacad port. Its cheapest plot is 14K (picture below). This is the xero that lies in the north east of Gaalkacyo, and it is rather far from the center of the city, although it recently got a paved way (Jaamac Biixi st) from former Xero daraawiish (where you today find hotel shariqah, hotel uunlaye, Amal bank, Shire apartments etc) . Given its distance, the purchasers are mainly seeking a plot for personal reasons, not business.

The other xero, Xerada Kabidda, located to the west of the highway is also planned to be sold after Xero Siinaay. Its proximity to the main road and downtown makes it optimal for business, and from what I'm hearing, the plots close to the main road are not going for small bucks.

Atleast 60-70K.

upload_2018-11-21_21-11-10.png

Reer-Bari

y
That land must've been far outside the city. A 20 X 20 plot in the city is anywhere between 7K and 40K. Xero Siinaay is currently being sold to invest in the Garacad port. Its cheapest plot is 14K (picture below). This is the xero that lies in the north east of Gaalkacyo, and it is rather far from the center of the city, although it recently got a paved way (Jaamac Biixi st) from former Xero daraawiish (where you today find hotel shariqah, hotel uunlaye, Amal bank, Shire apartments etc) . Given its distance, the purchasers are mainly seeking a plot for personal reasons, not business.

The other xero, Xerada Kabidda, located to the west of the highway is also planned to be sold after Xero Siinaay. Its proximity to the main road and downtown makes it optimal for business, and from what I'm hearing, the plots close to the main road are not going for small bucks.

Atleast 60-70K.

View attachment 59872
yea most likely. i never entertained them because my uncle told me that it is mostl likely a scam.

y

yea most likely. i never entertained them because my uncle told me that it is mostl likely a scam.

You never know. They've sold Xero Daraawiish around 18 years ago so they have a predecessor. IF construction of Garacad port is started, they will most probably be sold.

Never buy land without having someone to supervise it, or else there may be a gun fight later on lol. Reer Mudug waa cajiib badan yihiin you have people that have marked land to Balibusle and Bacaadweyn hhhhhhhhh

Reer-Bari

Never buy land without having someone to supervise it, or else there may be a gun fight later on lol. Reer Mudug waa cajiib badan yihiin you have people that have marked land to Balibusle and Bacaadweyn hhhhhhhhh
yea thats what happened to my grandma who bought like 20 plots in galkayo too give too some maskiin as sadaqat and it all got stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts