look at this disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
2DAB88A000000578-3284339-image-a-2_1445534821156.jpg

2DAA837F00000578-3284339-The_are-m-11_1445526645055.jpg

this is in a small town in Sweden

4 kids, dressing like they are in somalia. i mean why don't they integrate. bleeding hearts are turning Europe into a third world shithole. i feel sorry for the european race. imagine in a small somali town people started flooding in, dressing in a completely alien way, speaking only their language and building churches all over the place. I can guarantee you they won't accept it

Europe is losing its identity fast, they need to limit the number of immigrants ASAP, bring in strict laws about integration, welfare, secularism and deport foreign criminals.

Liberalism and lefties are the biggest threat to the human race

How does your mother dress?

You've got a point I can't deny it but you've based all you've said off a photo, how do you know they haven't tried integrating? There needs to be a balance between remembering your roots and integrating.

waraabe

Your superior
How does your mother dress?

You've got a point I can't deny it but you've based all you've said off a photo, how do you know they haven't tried integrating? There needs to be a balance between remembering your roots and integrating.

there is a balance between remembering your roots and down right taking the piss. This is taking the piss to the max. We can't be hypocrites and expect people to accept our norms and cultures in their home if we are not doing the same. I want alcohol, gambling, churches, pork restaurants for non muslims that come to our lands then so they don't forget their roots. I mean ngo workers cover their head when they are in our shitty lands out of respect yet we take the piss like this

I don't see how this is a disgrace. I call those who leave their religion and culture disgrace though. Cadaan and madow folks don't
imitate us or wear our traditional clothing so why should we dress like them?

there is a balance between remembering your roots and down right taking the piss. This is taking the piss to the max. We can't be hypocrites and expect people to accept our norms and cultures in their home if we are not doing the same. I want alcohol, gambling, churches, pork restaurants for non muslims that come to our lands then so they don't forget their roots. I mean ngo workers cover their head when they are in our shitty lands out of respect yet we take the piss like this

In the west you're free to dress how you wish, they want to remain covered and there's nothing wrong with that. Somali men dress like western men don't they? Some do take it too far, like the cunts who protest fot Sharia in the UK, but thankfully the majority of them aren't Somali. Anyway give it a few generations and you'll hardly see any hijabs so dw bro, patience.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't see how this is a disgrace. I call those who leave their religion and culture disgrace though. Cadaan and madow folks don't
imitate us or wear our traditional clothing so why should we dress like them?

but you don't call those who leave their country a disgrace. talk about having your cake and eating it. bottom line, you are in their country so be little more considerate and respectful

but you don't call those who leave their country a disgrace. talk about having your cake and eating it. bottom line, you are in their country so be little more considerate and respectful
I can be respectful and considerate and still keep my religion and culture.

Apollo

VIP
Religiosity drops like a rock by the second or third generation. The Swedish elites who take in these refugees know this and thus aren't so worried. They just want more permanent left-wing voters and a new underclass to exploit.

4 kids, dressing like they are in somalia. i mean why don't they integrate. bleeding hearts are turning Europe into a third world shithole. i feel sorry for the european race. imagine in a small somali town people started flooding in, dressing in a completely alien way, speaking only their language and building churches all over the place. I can guarantee you they won't accept it

Europe is losing its identity fast, they need to limit the number of immigrants ASAP, bring in strict laws about integration, welfare, secularism and deport foreign criminals.

Why do you want to appease people who have robbed. ethnically-cleansed, and colonized 80% of the world so bad? Do you have any pride at all?

1. It is absolutely impossible for immigrants who are not 1st or 2nd etc. generation to assimilate. It just does not happen and will never happen. This is not a Somali, Muslim or, colored people thing.
  2. The number of children a family have is linked to whether or not both parents work. In families where the mother stays home, the families are much more likely to have three or more children. This is not a Somali, Muslim or, colored people thing.
  3. Europe has a greying population. Either they allow immigrants in or they are fucked. Fact.
  4. Europe's identity will begin mattering to me when they give back to the rest of the world the innumerable, irreplaceable, precious artefacts they have stolen over the centuries. f*ck 'em.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I don't think people Somalia wear polka dot rain boots. Don't hate, those little girls painting the town red with their baatis and hijabs.

F

Forfon

They only know what they think is right.

surely there should be an outreach worker that can give awareness about the concepts of integration.

What you mean entire somali? I never said that. The OP said muslims who don't assimilate are disgrace and I said those who leave their culture and religion just to please others are disgrace.

Well, the entire Somali race abandoned their native religion for who knows what (possibly trade ties) and those who were slow to convert (Yibir) have been severely ostracized. Also, ever since '91 Somalis prefer thobes and jilbaabs over macawiis and guntiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending