Look at the bullshit whites are written against Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis have cuqdad against Bantus. How are you gonna deny this?:kodaksmiley:
What is sad is according to the site if the figures are right, there are 3.6 million bantus. They can outpace and actually take over Somalia.

This reminds me of the British, the British hate other Europeans bit they allow Arabs, Pakistanis and Africans into Great Britain.

I don't want to see Somalia being taken over by bantus.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
What is sad is according to the site if the figures are right, there are 3.6 million bantus. They can outpace and actually take over Somalia.

This reminds me of the British, the British hate other Europeans bit they allow Arabs, Pakistanis and Africans into Great Britain.

Sadly Somalia belongs not to ethnic Somalis, but foreign nations.

Settle them into Kenya and Ethiopia. Besides, the birthrate for Somalis is 7 kids per woman.

Actually the article states that the estimate for bantus are 1 million. I bet they got that 3.6 million minority figure by including the rahanweyn clan and the mahdibhan who are both ethnically Somalis but are sadly not treated as such.

But on the whole how can poor, miskeen Somalis attempt a genocide against the Somali Bantu?

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

There aren't more than 1 million Bantus, if even that. Where the f*ck are they?

The exploding Somali Bantu population is great news for Somalia.

Somali Bantus are hard workers and are good for the economy.

They also love peace and don't engage in gun fights except in self defence. They don't commit crimes. They are peaceful people in Somalia and in the West.

Somali Bantus love good governance and institution building as well as democracy. They also tend to me more liberal than the "noble".

They are also into farming and don't live a nomadic life.

I really hope they become more than 50% before our generation hits old age.

Believe me, if I was able to make Somali Bantus defeat and humiliate the "noble" Somalis, I would have assisted them to betray you so fast and so long ago.

I would be a turncoat and I would not be ashamed. I would be so proud of my efforts.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Only the Raxanweyne population is really booming, Bantus are a minority in Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Shabeellaha Hoose, Shabeellaha Dhexe.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I've always wondered why there aren't that many Raxanweyn in the diaspora
They live in the most fertile areas of Somalia between Jubba & Shabelle. Why would they leave. :ftw9nwa:

Politically, they've never been as relevant as they are today. Their population is also by far the highest. I wouldn't be surprised if 100 years from now, they become 50 % of Somalia's population.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
They live in the most fertile areas of Somalia between Jubba & Shabelle. Why would they leave. :ftw9nwa:

Politically, they've never been as relevant as they are today. Their population is also by far the highest. I wouldn't be surprised if 100 years from now, they become 50 % of Somalia's population.

I would have thought the wars and recurring droughts would displace some of them. They're welcome to dominate Somalia as long as they bring change :salute:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mudane Iblees, u hate me and my father Adam. How can u defend bantus who are considered by racists to be the most inferior race.:wow1:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Bantus are discriminated( just like madhibaan and other minority clans) but genocide?:ayaanswag: Most Somalis don't give a shit about them.
no one cares what they do unless they mix with a Somali and give birth to thousands of half breeds, same goes for any non somali minority group in Somalia lol :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts