Look at how much money U.K. khaat addicts wasted before the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Khat is one thing I wish we got rid off

I know this wadad Who always badmouths those Who chew it to my suprisement I saw him chewing in The living room and when he heard his wife came in the house he ran and hid The Khat bag behind The sofa such a hypocrite

Hubble

VIP
Disgusting. No wonder the youth go to extremist foreign scourge its because we let anyone be a wadaad. It's so xaraam.

Mercury

VIP
Well The youth need to be rational thats what i think just cause someone is a wadad doesnt mean you gotta take what they say cause i know some of them twist their words

Mercury

VIP
It's hard to be rational around wadaads when you're young bc people give them too much automatic authority.
Well i believe If a person is doubting when a wadad is saying something they should do research cause they can easily do some online researching

Hubble

VIP
Let's try to figure out exactly how much is spent on khaat.

Let's say there's two million users who each spend $100 a month on the drug. I'm heavily underestimating perhaps but let's stick to a sure figure.

Per month: 200 MILLION on khaat
Per year: 2 BILLION, four hundred million. Those khaat farmers are living it up at Somali families's expense.

Hubble

VIP
All Somali addicts now save their khaat money for 11 months and then go on khaat holidays to Somalia and Kenya where they have a khaat binge for one month straight.

Mercury

VIP
Let's try to figure out exactly how much is spent on khaat.

Let's say there's two million users who each spend $100 a month on the drug. I'm heavily underestimating perhaps but let's stick to a sure figure.

Per month: 200 MILLION on khaat
Per year: 2 BILLION, four hundred million. Those khaat farmers are living it up at Somali families's expense.

My cousin knows a woman back home Whose deeply involved with khat she allegedly makes 45k a month and she owns 5 mansions talk about living it up at The cost of others expense

Hubble

VIP
My cupen knows a woman back home Whose deeply involved with khat she allegedly makes 45k a month and she owns 5 mansions talk about living it up at The cost of others expense

Then I guess I deeply underestimated the figure. That's fucked up.

Mercury

VIP
They're getting sick. Why do you think so many Somali men have type two diabetes? Transmittable diseases are also spread through chewing.
Maybe too much shaax and sonkoor but what happens If a mentally ill person starts using khat will he enter phsycosis?

Hubble

VIP
Maybe too much shaax and sonkoor but what happens If a mentally ill person starts using khat will he enter phsycosis?

Probably. All the mentally ill homeless Somalis littering Britain's streets were or are heavy khaat abusers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts