Look after the girls in your family

Mozart

You need people like me
It gets light later now and dark way earlier + with the new lockdown rules less people will be outside. If your sister/daughter goes to school make sure she’s not alone . This young girl was sexually assaulted on her way to school today in the morning . Her crying at the end is sad

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I heard UK is soft on Pedophiles and Nonces. That guerilla looking mofo should be locked up for good. He's danger to society. That child was terrifying beyond belief, her squeaky voice at the end of the video is excruciating to hear.

Mozart

You need people like me
I heard UK is soft on Pedophiles and Nonces. That guerilla looking mofo should be locked up for good. He's danger to society. That child was terrifying beyond belief, her squeaky voice at the end of the video is excruciating to hear.
Yeah for rape or paedophilia you can get something like 6 years

This is exactly the reason why you should drop/pick up your daughters and little sisters to and from school. Too many sick fucks like this on the streets

Yet another reason why Allah made men Mahrem over girls and women in their family and why at least one parent should be a full-time carer if possible.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
me or my partner are picking up and dropping off our kids until they're adults

Trending