London Somalis in 2003

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I don't respect Somalis on the streets in 2023. But wallahi I respect these guys , they were fighting for survival.

They put in the groundwork for Somalis to be respected and feared on the streets of London today.

He clearly says they were only out to defend themselves. He speaks with that Somali confidence, a trait that has been beaten out of UK Somalis ever since. Thank God the Canadian and American Farahs still posses.
If you are going to be involved in the street live, you better be let your balls hang.

I don't respect Somalis on the streets in 2023. But wallahi I respect these guys , they were fighting for survival.

They put in the groundwork for Somalis to be respected and feared on the streets of London today.
Facts that first generation of waryas was heavily outnumbered in the streets they ain’t have it easy

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
how is it over there :mjlol:
i was told its somali central. Whats the main city that somalis fill.
Main is Minneapolis of course but a lot have moved to the suburbs surrounding Minneapolis.

There's also a tuulo quite far from Minneapolis that has a high Somali population for some reason, called St.Cloud.

Me personally I'm from South Minneapolis but live in the suburbs around Minneapolis now.

Main is Minneapolis of course but a lot have moved to the suburbs surrounding Minneapolis.

There's also a tuulo quite far from Minneapolis that has a high Somali population for some reason, called St.Cloud.

Me personally I'm from South Minneapolis but live in the suburbs around Minneapolis now.
I've been to St. Cloud, weirdest place for Somalis to live. I didn't see many there but my aunt owns a store there so I'm guessing there must be a decent Somali populationπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

every ethnicity who comes to a new country has to fight for survival if you live in the Uk thank these guys these men weren’t little gangster wanna bes today they were fearless majority of them went to fight for isis

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I've been to St. Cloud, weirdest place for Somalis to live. I didn't see many there but my aunt owns a store there so I'm guessing there must be a decent Somali populationπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Relative to the population there's a lot of Somalis from what I've heard.

Mathows were the ones hating on us when we came the ones who started the Somali bullying than they tried checking us we showed them what we’re capable of now they wanna claim us and say we’re all black f*ck no we are Somali and f*ck your blackness

Trending

Latest posts