London murder rate surpassed the 80 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday a 22 year old man was shot and fatally died in tottenham cemetery in BROAD DAYLIGHT. That's kind of close to were I live I was shocked.

Dunno why it’s a crazy place but it’s not new

I lived in Birmingham in 2004-2005 and ethnic gang rivalry existed

I think less white people destabilizes society, it’s almost like white people embody order and Somalis and others are chaos

Stay safe you lot people are crazy nowadays, the days of fighting fairly with your hands are over, some of these animals are walking around with guns, knifes, swords and all kinds of shit it wasnt to long ago when some xayawaan threw a hand grenade into this family's house in Sweden killing a young baby.

Always walk away no matter what unless they put their hands on you, then you have to defend your self other then that just walk away.

I think less white people destabilizes society, it’s almost like white people embody order and Somalis and others are chaos

The ethnic gang shit died down nowadays. Mid 2000s was crazy :whew:

Stay safe you lot people are crazy nowadays, the days of fighting fairly with your hands are over, some of these animals are walking around with guns, knifes, swords and all kinds of shit it wasnt to long ago when some xayawaan threw a hand grenade into this family's house in Sweden killing a young baby.

Always walk away no matter what unless they put their hands on you, then you have to defend your self other then that just walk away.

Very True. They fight over petty little thing.

Londoners/Somalis in general be safe and especially stay away from that retarded gangbanging shit.

If you have gangbanging friends then you must avoid them if you can.

Last edited:

Suugo Stain Brain!. For many years the white working class neighbourhoods of Glasgow had the highest rates of homicides in the UK and Europe.The murder has reached these levels in London but difference is that the mayor is a PAKISTANI so the media is blowing it out of proportion.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Stay in school. Stay home. Play video games. Chill in the library. You'll be alright.

Suugo Stain Brain!. For many years the white working class neighbourhoods of Glasgow had the highest rates of homicides in the UK and Europe.The murder has reached these levels in London but difference is that the mayor is a PAKISTANI so the media is blowing it out of proportion.
Poverty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending