LOL SHIAS ARE HILARIOUS

486th President

Is it really love
Simple kiss luv
It wonโ€™t be a simple kiss I will hump your ass to the ground then you will lick my semen and then I will go to your vage both holes will be destroyed same with your mouth then I will get you the strap on with hella lube then you will destroy my haar hole and go to my organs fam and we will do all positions in the book ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ฆ

It wonโ€™t be a simple kiss I will hump your ass to the ground then you will lick my semen and then I will go to your vage both holes will be destroyed same with your mouth then I will get you the strap on with hella lube then you will destroy my haar hole and go to my organs fam and we will do all positions in the book ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ฆ
:dwill:

IgaFuuq

Cadaanka iska ilaali
#PegAllMen2020

Trending