LOL old guy missed a shot point blank and ended up dying over a fat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If the woman was covered all of this wouldn't happen!!
She was obviously enjoying the attention. It's ironic that he is offended by random men ogling her when that's probably how he met her as well. What was this cuck expecting? I doubt it was her first day out wearing that.
:mjlol:
Also it seems that no one in Venezuela can aim a gun. It looks like the cuck got what he deserved though.
:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I can't breath :lol:

No if they were NOT DRUNK this will not happen. The drunk guy in red with the woman started all this. In the end did u see him walk to his car in sloppy movement despite being shot many times???? I bet when he wakes up sober it will be in HELL.

PS That woman was fierce. ty but fierce

@Basra , I studied human movement during my time in Lyon. Sloppy movement usually occur when an increasement happen in your Ch0 enzymes.

Alcohol contains a substance which increases the Ch0 in your enzymes.

BUT there are couple other ways for your Ch0 to increase, if you suffer from a surprise and dismay event which causes indignation your Ch0 level will increase.

He was not drunk rather he suffered from a paranoia experience.

RIP to the old man, not only did he missed a point blank shot but he was also the only one to die for a fat wearing pamper hoe.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra , I studied human movement during my time in Lyon. Sloppy movement usually occur when an increasement happen in your Ch0 enzymes.

Alcohol contains a substance which increases the Ch0 in your enzymes.

BUT there are couple other ways for your Ch0 to increase, if you suffer from a surprise and dismay event which causes indignation your Ch0 level will increase.

He was not drunk rather he suffered from a paranoia experience.

Wow. I guess if u like drinking alcohol u will come up with all sort of craazy explanation not being seeing as drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts