Logan Paul Vs KSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Who do you think will win? Lmao Logan is such a troll just look at this vid
I'm for KSI to be honest. Yes, both of them are retards and have no idea about fighting but KSI has power.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Logan Paul will destroy KSI and Jake Paul is also going to beat the living shit out of CSG so yeah, the Paul brothers got this. Hands down.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Logan Paul will destroy KSI and Jake Paul is also going to beat the living shit out of CSG so yeah, the Paul brothers got this. Hands down.
You're racist! Just because they are black! But seriously though I can beat them both by myself. Factz, do you think you could beat Logan Paul?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're racist! Just because they are black! But seriously though I can beat them both by myself. Factz, do you think you could beat Logan Paul?

I hate whites more than blacks. WTF!!! :dead:

Logan Paul is a huge guy who practised wrestling so did his little brother. CSG is a pussy boy who plays games and KSI is new to the game. We both know the Paul brothers got this on lock. Like seriously, what Logan Paul did in Japan was disgusting and his little brother is fucking arrogant and annoying. I want them both to lose badly but deep down I know they're going to win.

Me beat Logan Paul? In MMA, I would probably beat him.

World

VIP
Logan has a lot of wrestling experience(yeah I know it ain’t boxing, but still it’s a combat sport) + height/weight advantage.

But KSI is unpredictable and is really dedicated. No doubt he’s the underdog in this game though.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool

Logan Paul is a huge guy who practised wrestling so did his little brother. CSG is a pussy boy who plays games and KSI is new to the game. We both know the Paul brothers got this on lock. Like seriously, what Logan Paul did in Japan was disgusting and his little brother is fucking arrogant and annoying. I want them both to lose badly but deep down I know they're going to win.

True. Have you seen Deji? His punches are weak af so is his movements. I really want the Olatjundi bros to win but the Paul brothers probably got this on lock.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Logan has a lot of wrestling experience(yeah I know it ain’t boxing, but still it’s a combat sport) + height/weight advantage.

But KSI is unpredictable and is really dedicated. No doubt he’s the underdog in this game though.
Yeah KSI might pull something and suprise us. Deffo no question about csg tho lol

World

VIP
True. Have you seen Deji? His punches are weak af so is his movements. I really want the Olatjundi bros to win but the Paul brothers probably got this on lock.
Deji doesn’t even seem serious man. He’s just eating KFC lol. Jake Paul is going to whoop his ass no doubt.

The thing they don't understand is that in a boxing ring it's all about endurance and not about how hard you can hit in the first few minutes. I'm going for logan paul even tho i wanna watch his white ass get knocked into depression like joe weller. However i know these niggas have a wrestling background and will definitely take it more seriously than KSI. However if it was a serious madow like Anthony joshua now that's written in genetics that the professional black man will always win in boxing.

Naah you buggin. Ksi knocks out the white boy if its a boxing match. Size means nothing in this case.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Naah you buggin. Ksi knocks out the white boy if its a boxing match. Size means nothing in this case.

Logan Paul can become good at boxing too but what I'm saying is Paul has experience in combat and body training so he's likely to win. Logan is very talented in many fields so don't be surprised if he does very well with boxing since he's getting training from Floyd Mayweather so again don't be surprised when he destroys KSI.

Last edited:
Logan Paul can become good at boxing too but what I'm saying is Paul has experience in combat and body training so he's likely to win. Logan is very talented in many fields so don't be surprised if he does very well with boxing since he's getting training from Floyd Mayweather so again don't be surprised when he destroys KSI.

Lol you want to do a avatar bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts