Somaliland Farming and Food Production

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Awesome! local fat cats will take note to stop importing stuff we could manufacture at home.
:rejoice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That looks nice I gotta give it a try hopefully they gonna price it so everyone can afford it like 1 dollar each But if they price is 4-5 bucks than they wont get any customers

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Masha Allah will it be available in puntland?

Probably yes, PL & SL beef is mainly political. SBI exports to all of the horn. all u have to look at is the border between the two the amount of cars / lorries that pass between the two

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a good investment, not only does it provide jobs locally it also cuts out the need to go overseas for simple products like this, saves PL the extra cost of exporting from overseas, we can then create another industry that is needed in the country!!!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This is a good investment, not only does it provide jobs locally it also cuts out the need to go overseas for simple products like this, saves PL the extra cost of exporting from overseas, we can then create another industry that is needed in the country!!!

It's all about acceptance of each other desire, from there they could foster a new relationship. Where currently the business community in Somaliland is much larger in Puntland (not as a discredit) but if these business are free to operate in PL on a framework of joint prosperity they could expand their operations creating jobs / income for PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's all about acceptance of each other desire, from there they could foster a new relationship. Where currently the business community in Somaliland is much larger in Puntland (not as a discredit) but if these business are free to operate in PL on a framework of joint prosperity they could expand their operations creating jobs / income for PL

If your people were indeed better off they wouldn't be doing waiters and cooks in mogadishu and picking up baggage in airports of hargeisa!!! you honestly don't see that sort of stuff in PL!!! Yet your better off, no sense at all!!! The truth is the top of your society is rich but the 90% are poor, u don't have large middle class so to speak. Where-as 90% of Puntlanders are well off, and have heaps of rich businessmen much stronger base!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mashallah:qri8gs7: Dhulbahante breasts are being used effectively :qri8gs7:

No it's the other way around, I'll always have a way to cause u instability, whenever i want!!! I am inside your house, your not inside mine!!! Infact I am in every region house while having my own house soley ours puntland!!! Im eating everywhere YOUR NOT :farole:

Trending

Latest posts