Liyuu police in cabudwaaq

@TekNiKo looks like you guys will lose your only tuulo in somalia.

:russ:

@Teeri-Alpha @tyrannicalmanager ilma adeeryaal kaalaya u duceeya walaladeen marehan.

liyuudu waa cawaan aan caqil iyo diin toona lahayn ee, waxaan ka baqayaa inay gumaadaan masakiinta yaroo caydhsigii iyo karbaashkii HG ka bad baaday.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Posting old videos from Jalalaqsi, Hiiraan of captures AS wont save you from the humiliation you received in Doolo.

FB_IMG_1576927507980.jpg

:mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
:draketf:

what humiliation?

nimankii marehan oo qayiliyay maa humiliation ah?

war get ready for your town to burn sxb.
We are ready doqon Ogadeen difaac ban ku jirna
:draketf:

what humiliation?

nimankii marehan oo qayiliyay maa humiliation ah?

war get ready for your town to burn sxb.
We are waiting for you Reer Cabudwaaq have already called in their military to defend her borders. When are you coming made Liyuu bootyclapper

:stevej:

We are ready doqon Ogadeen difaac ban ku jirna

We are waiting for you Reer Cabudwaaq have already called in their military to defend her borders. When are you coming made Liyuu bootyclapper

:stevej:

why ciidamada wadanka?

I thought yall was enough to defend yourselves?

it wont work though.

liyuu already went rampage and killed 10 just last night.

wait for a proper massacre to follow in the next couple of days.
How did this conflict start? Cagjar is morphing into another Cabdi Iley, he used to criticize him for his heavy handed approach to resolving domestic issues on another Somali forum. Either that or he doesn't have full control over them.

How did this conflict start? Cagjar is morphing into another Cabdi Iley, he used to criticize him for his heavy handed approach to resolving domestic issues on another Somali forum. Either that or he doesn't have full control over them, I thought he purged Iley remnants from Liyuu Boolis?
cagjar doesnt have control over them 100%. most are still cabdi ilay's men.

the conflict started because marehan are migrating from their deegaans due to HG onslaught, and they are now trying to settled over the border.

TekNiKo

VIP
why ciidamada wadanka?

I thought yall was enough to defend yourselves?
Dont complain when Liyuu Boolis are funded by Ethiopia, we are ready for your attack bal kaaliya nin dhoof ku yimid ba geerida dhibaysa :drakekidding:

Dont complain when Liyuu Boolis are funded by Ethiopia, we are ready for your attack bal kaaliya nin dhoof ku yimid ba geerida dhibaysa :drakekidding:

are you autistic?
you just posted a post that says 10 people have been killed, and more have been taken to cabudwaaq hospital. you call that ready?

TekNiKo

VIP
it wont work though.

liyuu already went rampage and killed 10 just last night.

wait for a proper massacre to follow in the next couple of days.
Yeah massacring unarmed reer baadoya is all they good for, let them come meet the militias in Boorancad and Burgeesoole, what a weak militia it is:heh:

TekNiKo

VIP
are you autistic?
you just posted a post that says 10 people have been killed, and more have been taken to cabudwaaq hospital. you call that ready?
Massacring unarmed civilians wa tabartaa aboowe come meet the Mighty militia if you a real talk snd come rescue your boys :mjlaugh:

FB_IMG_1576941080230.jpg

Yeah massacring unarmed reer baadoya is all they good for, let them come meet the militias in Boorancad and Burgeesoole, what a weak militia it is:heh:
so now they become unarmed reer miyi? lol

so where have the ones you were claiming to have been fighting yesterday gone?

TekNiKo

VIP
so now they become unarmed reer miyi? lol

so where have the ones you were claiming to have been fighting yesterday gone?

Our losses were minimal compared to the coward cagdheer who lost 20+ men in one night. Where is the mighty OG gonna come back tolow?:hemad:

Our losses were minimal compared to the coward cagdheer who lost 20+ men in one night. Where is the mighty OG gonna come back tolow?:hemad:
you arent fighting OG, but liyuu, a multi clan military group.

I cant even talk shit to you when I feel bad for you sxb.

TekNiKo

VIP
you arent fighting OG, but liyuu, a multi clan military group.

I cant even talk shit to you when I feel bad for you sxb.
So now Liyuu boolis are not ogaden?:mjhaps:

The karbash we gave was so terrible dadkiis ayuu inkiray:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts