what country do somalis enjoy a better living standards in

• uk

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • usa

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do somali in the uk enjoy a better living standards than their American counterparts
i came across a sad photo of somali in Minnesota, @Basra referred to this as winning :ileycry: talking about 'the interior is decorated and mashallah':tacky:
screenshot-2019-1-22-time-for-ilhan-trailer-youtube-png.63951

damn it would be depressing to live in this state
i rather live enormous than live dormant :jaynerd:
thank good i live in the uk FREE HEALTHCARE :holeup: and no i don't live in a flat like many unfortune somalis, my mother and father ran a big somali restaurant in the Scandinavian city i born in so my father is loaded with enough cash, we live in a 4 bedroom house(rented though) with a unused basement like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we're a nuclear family my eldest sibling works abroad so it's just me and my younger brother
, majority of more my area is asians like 50%, 30% cadaan and 20% Black(some of them are gang members even though their parents are well off,:kanyehmm: you can take them out the hood but you can't take the hood out of them) i included somali into the black percentage i got like 5 somali families who live near me, an estimate of 45% of somalis in the uk live in these sort of homes
this is identical to my street, i'm not boasting i like to believe i'm the average uk somali when it comes to living standards but in terms of family affairs i think my family is the 1% of stable somali homes were the father is present & employed and not a khamis and blazer wearing FKD khat muncher and the mother is a homemaker and a not dysfunctional aroos addict. But still, those broke dysfunctional somali families live just like us.
Warwick_Road%2C_Carlisle_-_geograph.org.uk_-_196319.jpg
iStock_000001604799_Large.jpg
1411469124896_wps_1_Property_for_sale_Mansion.jpg

Fun Fact: my broke khat chewing uncle with a big family lives in this 2 million pound home Tony Blair grew up in that same home, daily mail even picked up on it
the crazy lavish lives of somalis in the uk, these houses have a big basement and are 5 floors, probably 10 bedrooms, it's a mansion in central london, his poorest neighbor have at least a net worth of 50 million, his childern will grow up around educated billionaire white children mashallah. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN :salute:
article-2155726-13806F01000005DC-973_1024x615_large.jpg
article-2155726-137DF002000005DC-974_634x946.jpg
46A94E7A00000578-0-image-m-8_1511538593991.jpg
article-1293730-0A61B224000005DC-596_468x546.jpg

The man of the hour, my uncle, living it up in million dollar homes, look at him putting it all up on his billionaire neighbours's faces. somalis in america would never enjoy this luxury
article-1293730-0A5F75A3000005DC-254_233x423.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That is nonsense, thats a picture of a FOB who just landed and is getting adjusted.

Alot of Somalis own houses in suburbs with alot of land;

hunterspass.jpg

That is nonsense, thats a picture of a FOB who just landed and is getting adjusted.

Alot of Somalis own houses in suburbs with alot of land;

hunterspass.jpg
where is this?? where in america
can u show me any vids or photos of somali outside those houses
i'm not conviced

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Life in America is all about the daily hassle. If you don’t work your butt off and put your Nose on the grind stone you won’t make it. There are no free council housing or healthcare. Even if you get some subsidy, it is not enough to offset the cost of living so you have no choice but to work

I personally like this way, because you develop a good work ethic.

UK Somalis became lazy and dependent on govt hand

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not to mention all their homes are connected to eachother, they can probably hear their neighbors breathing :shookgabre:
And then, they got rainy days for most. The humidity will most likey go high/up.

They probably smell their neighbors' stinky clothes and sweats:siilaanyolaugh:

I visited MN. It's just a beautiful state. The UK is a rainy and cramped place. In Minnesota people have their own houses and you'll find some gorgeous lakes not that far from where you live.
img_2016-08_Ripple_Lake_dock_G.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
And then, they got rainy days for most. The humidity will most likey go high/up.

They probably smell their neighbors' stinky clothes and sweats:siilaanyolaugh:

And then you got these xaywaans waiting for them outside their apartment door :mjlol:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I live in a white ass suburban home. UK homes look so small. Y’all don’t have backyards???

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@kickz I heard faarax's in Uk are as short as their buildings.:siilaanyosmile:

N. American niggas are most likely
5'9 - 6'0, the Euros are different and weigh as heavy as a toddler. F*cked up hairline too:siilaanyolaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Incomparable. You will forever live in that council home of yours while the Somali hard worker earns enough cash to live in an excellent lifestyle and send thousands to his relatives back home. Somali Americans own large companies and big hotels in East Africa, they have money to invest and build an empire for their future descendents.

Tukraq

VIP
There’s no such thing as free health care u guys are forced to pay for it through taxes like a dictatorship even if u never use it:faysalwtf: I have real free health care because I don’t pay for insurance, why would a young healthy like myself man need to go to the doctor for:ayaanswag:im the one saving crazy bank:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.