Lives of unmarried 40 year old Somali women.. Documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
South Korea:browtf:

Interesting walle. Watching the video i came up with this conclusion.

1 Korean women are hot.

2.Now i know why Korean are obsessed with cats. (every Youtube video has a Koren with cat)

3.Asians are so clean oriented walaahi. Look at their homes, streets, work area.

and last but not least

4. In Seoul, there is a town called Gangnam??? As in the feminine Korean Singer Gangnam style??? Who with a horrendous dancing style that took the world by storm a couple of years ago?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Interesting walle. Watching the video i came up with this conclusion.

1 Korean women are hot.

2.Now i know why Korean are obsessed with cats. (every Youtube video has a Koren with cat)

3.Asians are so clean oriented walaahi. Look at their homes, streets, work area.

and last but not least

4. In Seoul, there is a town called Gangnam??? As in the feminine Korean Singer Gangnam style??? Who with a horrendous dancing style that took the world by storm a couple of years ago?

Kpop/kdrama/k variety fan and learnt
The reason they mainly have cats is because most koreans live in small apartments where dogs and other active animals are not suitable for. Yh the place is known for being where the rich live and play it's a very expensive area gangnam is. So gangnam style is a compliment like Beverly Hills style

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kpop/kdrama/k variety fan and learnt
The reason they mainly have cats is because most koreans live in small apartments where dogs and other active animals are not suitable for. Yh the place is known for being where the rich live and play it's a very expensive area gangnam is. So gangnam style is a compliment like Beverly Hills style

Blade1 How come u know so much info about them>? Warryaa i hope u dont bring us a hot Korean wife. Your kids will be cute, i can guarantee that, but thats not the point. Ceeb

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i know a somali guy who married a korean girl here in tdot. their kids look very strange.

Now that u have mentioned it., walaahi korean even tho their women are cute and all, their men look retarded and look like they are on depression medication

They are rude to u because u r not white huuno. Dont take it personally

Believe me I don't.
Koreans & philippinos are the donkeys of asia.

You have an unhealthy obsession with hiv & white people.

Aside from the daily bootyclapping you're fairly normal.Your post are always trippy.:salute:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Phillipins are absolutely inhuman and disgusting. I would not compare them with Koreans.

I’d rather be single and lonely than marry a barkhad abdi
:nahgirl:

Btw some of these females in the video are absolute lesbians

Keo

VIP
Because of this thread I got this ad:
Screenshot_20180501-041913.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:siilaanyolaugh:

They're the only asians I'm in constant contact with.
These people really hate me.
Bro all the asians I met here in Texas were pretty cool. The Vietnamese usually act like hood niggas. Those are most of the ones I met in Houston.
Filipinos are rare here at least where I'm at. The ones in California are cool af. Why you beefing with asians sxb they good people

Bro all the asians I met here in Texas were pretty cool. The Vietnamese usually act like hood niggas. Those are most of the ones I met in Houston.
Filipinos are rare here at least where I'm at. The ones in California are cool af. Why you beefing with asians sxb they good people

They're beefing with me kkkkk.

I work in alaska seasonally & maybe 40-45% of the workers are philipino.

Some are cool & I don't have issues with but others can be complete dicks!!

I'm average height,kind of stocky maybe that intimidates them:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending