Little geejire girl won the 7th annual North American Quran contest. She was awarded a 2022 SUV plus $4k

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wish her and family absolute luck but her extreme shyness and obedience won’t take her too far later on in life.
She must be assimilated with this society. I can see her trajectory, god forbid, whereby she grows up totally secluded from “the gaal”. She’ll grow up in a home in Minneapolis submerged in enclavism.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wish her and family absolute luck but her extreme shyness and obedience won’t take her too far later on in life.
She must be assimilated with this society. I can see her trajectory, god forbid, whereby she grows up totally secluded from “the gaal”. She’ll grow up in a home in Minneapolis submerged in enclavism.
she doesn’t look any older than 14. I’d be very surprised if she was extroverted and talkative in front of a camera and many people.

You can’t watch how someone acts in front of a camera and think that’s how they act in front of their friends and other people.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Nothing wrong with being shy, it actually saves your life and takes you far in life. You can socialize with an inner group and still be shy, Somalis should learn the definition of being shy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nothing wrong with being shy, it actually saves your life and takes you far in life. You can socialize with an inner group and still be shy, Somalis should learn the definition of being shy.

I think that she’s surrounded by Somali culture and Somali society in an enclave. She goes to a Somali/Islamic school must likely. When is she gonna interact with the larger society of this nation.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she doesn’t look any older than 14. I’d be very surprised if she was extroverted and talkative in front of a camera and many people.

You can’t watch how someone acts in front of a camera and think that’s how they act in front of their friends and other people.

:kanyehmm: I accept defeat

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I can see her trajectory, god forbid, whereby she grows up totally secluded from “the gaal”.
she doesn’t look any older than 14.

This is why I must be careful in who I consider to be chosen blessed for me.
Because a good girl can change lives!

God bless this young lady on this video hope she stays pure true to the family!
Mashallah cherish her future, as the others as well too.

Too bad bastardism runs the world where finding a good girl is a daunting reality because too many have became gaalowenye to cheat and be nasty.
It be shameful to marry a girl who loves her whole life adultery then to bring home to Hoyo a disappointment that doesn't deserve me.
Not traditional worthy enough for me under Oda. Our women need guidance, love, and spirit filled with pride!!!
I hate corruption, can't do it No sir!

Last edited: