List of voters registered by region & district published by Somaliland election commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Most residents in SOOL and SANAAG from Beesha Harti don't register most of the time. We should keep that in mind.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I expected little numbers from Sool but not Sanaag, Erigavo itself has over 80k people living :ivers:

Bohol

VIP
Please tell me more about this iris scan

It uses the eyes as ID. Everyone has a unique iris so that prevented people from registering twice. You only get one 1 ID.
Good transparency.

Iris-scan.jpg

Awdal, Saaxil, Togdheer and Maroodi Jeex are likely quite accurate.

Ceerigaabo, Ceel afweyn and Garadag are also most likely accurate as well as the Caynaba district of Sool.

A a good chunk of the Dhulbahanta and most of the Warsangeli did not register themselves for voting.

Heemaal - This is voter registrations it depends on who registers. A lot of people, even in the SL heartland do not register themselves.

It was also claimed a good chunk of the population had migrated to the Deep Hawd during last year's fraught when most of the registration was going in.

One more thing - Registration was a lot more stringent this time - None of the mass multiple registrations of last time.

Children under the age of 16 also probably make up at least half the population.

Bare in mind also all Somalis exaggerate their population. I very much doubt SL population is more than 2.5-3 million.

Bohol

VIP
Most of the people that registered in Xudun district are reer Bohol so it is legit. Their votes will go to WADANI party.

The figures debunk the propaganda that SL has 4 million people. 800k that means if we give the unregistered plus the underage another 1.5 million we will land around 2.5 million.

The figures debunk the propaganda that SL has 4 million people. 800k that means if we give the unregistered plus the underage another 1.5 million we will land around 2.5 million.

That is some suspect math. Most estimates puts the population in SL controlled areas to 3.4-4 million, or a third of the Somali population within the Somali republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts