List of Atheists and Other Gaals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a Somali who is not Muslim, please raise your hand here and tell us who you're. Keep in mind we are not asking for the reasons you left Islam nor are we interested in. We just need to know your nick here.

If you're confused about your religious beliefs, raise your hand as well.

I am interested in the reasons you left Islam. PM me please, atheists, if you're shy. Tell me your story.

That is a separate thread, sister. This thread is to just know who they are. We just need to know their nicks in this thread.

Please! I have no appetite for their stories nor do I want to know.

You sound like the Gestapo.

Not really. I create the thread for one purpose and don't want to be diverted to other purposes. As a matter a fact, if you make people explain the reasons why they left Islam, you my make them uncomfortable. Just asking them to let us know who they are is just good enough for them to say here I am.

I'm not an atheist and this thread makes me uncomfortable.

Also, you are atm diverting shoppingcart's thread.

Why would it make you comfortable?

Are you a Muslim or not? Can you plz answer that simple question?

I was correcting shoppingcart's thread and he appreciates it. Also, the brother did not complain.

Now, unless something is burning you inside, why would you have an issue with a simple question?

So you are going out of your way to ask people about their beliefs? And when people come out with their beliefs, or lack thereof, you will start crying and throwing tantrums that people are insulting Islam and etc, right? I wonder, do Somalis ever change?

So you are going out of your way to ask people about their beliefs? And when people come out with their beliefs, or lack thereof, you will start crying and throwing tantrums that people are insulting Islam and etc, right? I wonder, do Somalis ever change?

Sxb, don't project your insecurity on me. I don't care why they left Islam. All I care about is the nicks of the non-Muslims here. That is all. For instance, I am a Muslim. Maasha'Allah. I don't have issue of telling people about my religious faith. If people have other beliefs, it is between them and their creator. However, this thread is created to know those who are not Muslims. That is all this thread is for.

Sxb, don't project your insecurity on me. I don't care why they left Islam. All I care about is the nicks of the non-Muslims here. That is all. For instance, I am a Muslim. Maasha'Allah. I don't have issue of telling people about my religious faith. If people have other beliefs, it is between them and their creator. However, this thread is created to know those who are not Muslims. That is all this thread is for.

Yeah, but, why do you care at all?

I left due to differences in morality; Islam is not compatible with my values or the values of any decent person for that matter. I don't support slavery, the stoning of gays, child marriages to older men and eliminating others like the old fashion paganists or anyone they don't agree with. Many of its teachings also contradicts science. I have a hard time believing Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse or that Moses split the red sea and the other things the others did.

There's some good in Islam like protecting orphans and private ownership and some tolerable things like polygamy (it should of been extended to women too) but even a murderer can have good qualities; Hitler loved German shepards for instance and was very kind to them

Its up to the believers to prove Islam is the truth. When you can't do so, don't gasp and wail when people reject it. Not everyone is going to believe the moon was split by a man from the Arabian desert

You can ask them where they stand if they do create a thread you find shady. Anyway, why do you assume anyone will be honest if they intend to make a particular religion look bad?

I left due to differences in morality; Islam is not compatible with my values or the values of any decent person for that matter. I don't support slavery, the stoning of gays, child marriages to older men and eliminating others like the old fashion paganists or anyone they don't agree with. Many of its teachings also contradicts science. I have a hard time believing Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse or that Moses split the red sea and the other things the others did.

Did you ever believe in God?

Why the f*ck would you want know? On one hand, you're saying "It is between them and their creator" and on the other hand you just want know? And I am the one projecting insecurity, you knuckle-head? If all you wanted to know was who is not Muslim then there is a whole thread titled "Where are my atheists at?" or something like that so why make this, unless you are up to something? Do you think we are children born yesterday? :childplease:

You can ask them where they stand if they do create a thread you find shady. Anyway, why do you assume anyone will be honest if they intend to make a particular religion look bad?

Because somnet was reduced into a religious battle-ground (I heard AbdiJohnson was banned from there permanently because of that) and the same mentality is about to be introduced here as well. Just wait and see.

Because somnet was reduced into a religious battle-ground (I heard AbdiJohnson was banned from there permanently because of that) and the same mentality is about to be introduced here as well. Just wait and see.

Is that what you mean by 'here we go again?'

I honestly find it creepy that he wants a list of non-Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending