Linked up with my boy Grigori Rasputin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have witnessed he’s a great man ladies man in the middle of Somali central in Turkey Istanbul the dude already caught three females one who was baddie was unfortunately married to guy from the West otherwise she would’ve been conquered

legend:salute::salute::salute::salute:

@Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo is a great guy.

we’ve wakes 10 miles I think. Just exploring little Mogadishu of Istanbul.

I am dazzled by all these young gazzelles.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have seen grigori with his son in chicago and he had a big receeding hair line, now i understand why he is in Turkey, to get his hair transplant like our president faramajo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The gypsies outa be kicked out of Istanbul. A little gypsy girl picked up my drink and just walked away with it. She pissed me off.

I have witnessed he’s a great man ladies man in the middle of Somali central in Turkey Istanbul the dude already caught three females one who was baddie was unfortunately married to guy from the West otherwise she would’ve been conquered

legend:salute::salute:

@Grigori Rasputin
Qasaaro waxid! Iimaan la’aan! Instead of wasting hours on here everyday and promoting zina and xalimo hate, why don’t you get off the Internet for few hours and go help your pregnant wife and toddler! Smh! :mahubowtf:

edit: what kinda husband is roaming the streets of Mogadishu and Istanbul for months now while his pregnant wife is alone back in America?!:stressed:

Last edited:
Qasaaro waxid! Iman la’aan! Instead of wasting hours on here everyday and promoting zina and xalimo hate, why don’t you get off the Internet for few hours and go help your pregnant wife and toddler! Smh! :mahubowtf:

edit: what kinda husband is roaming the streets of Mogadishu and Istanbul for months now while his pregnant wife is alone back in America?!:stressed:
He is doing business. Don't disrespect @TekNiKo like that. :drakewow:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Qasaaro waxid! Iimaan la’aan! Instead of wasting hours on here everyday and promoting zina and xalimo hate, why don’t you get off the Internet for few hours and go help your pregnant wife and toddler! Smh! :mahubowtf:

Hunting for new women to impregnate :pachah1:

Call me flex huuno :dabcasar:
Hunting for new women to impregnate :pachah1:
See flex what did I tell you? Look at his comment. Smh! His incredibly disrespectful to his pregnant wife! He’s literally every woman’s worst nightmare. He’s the kinda man we read duas for Allah to protect us against. He married & impregnated someone’s daughter twice then left her to fend for herself while he spends countless hours online and out on the streets looking for his next victim! :susp::bell::drakewtf:

Trending

Latest posts