Linked tunisian girl north Africa girls winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my first link with a tunisian girl today she was good fun very better than somali girls definitely would advise every somali to go for northafircan girls they are very submissive kind female unlike somali who are es with dhuxul skin.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol: Dhaqan celis (deposited in the mother land for some reason).
Married his first cousin before his 20th.

Cheated with a half Yemeni and about to be a baby's father. Are you allowed to have a preference?:drakekidding:

kkkkkk charcoal wouldn't even touch you, and it always leaves a mark.:siilaanyolaugh:

:mjlol: Dhaqan celis (deposited in the mother land for some reason).
Married his first cousin before his 20th.

Cheated with a half Yemeni and about to be a baby's father. Are you allowed to have a preference?:drakekidding:

kkkkkk charcoal wouldn't even touch you, and it always leaves a mark.:siilaanyolaugh:
Why you baiting me out tho and no been though many mali tings and had enough of them hoes they are all s

Mali tings wanna marry out with revert thomas and tyrone likes its a joke so we should do the same only marry north africans and cadaan show them we aint playing around.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mali tings wanna marry out with revert thomas and tyrone likes its a joke so we should do the same only marry north africans and cadaan show them we aint playing around.

Is this an epidemic? :cosbyhmm: Or is the sky falling because of what I've seen on YouTube in a handful of videos aka Somali exaggerations.

Judging by your theory. Aren't you both advocating for Somali genocide? :deadrose:

'mali tings' wouldn't even touch you with a 5 foot pole, unless she is your cousin:lolbron:

you're the epitome of khasaaro and you think you got a choice :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending