Weezy the goat

Jungle

VIP
His best work in the past 6, 7 years.

He did it again and killed everyone shit . I mean go listen weezy tape these 2 aint even thr stand outs.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think Lil Wayne is the best rapper the world has seen so far,the guy is a GOAT, I don't know why people underestimate him when he is much better than Tupac and all other old school rappers, they can never be on of his level in terms of wordplay and murdering beats.:rejoice:

Gambar

VIP
I mean at least it shows you've got taste rap. :cosbyhmm: What other rappers you been following since you was a young xalimo? :pachah1:
I don’t follow rappers like that, I’m a whole Hoyoo now lol. I only listened due to nostalgia tbh. I was actually listening to Wayne since high school in 2003.

Jungle

VIP
I don’t follow rappers like that, I’m a whole Hoyoo now lol. I only listened due to nostalgia tbh. I was actually listening to Wayne since high school in 2003.
I know married hooyos thats jumpin wym? You speaking like you running round with 5 lol

That’s still relatively young.

Music back then made you feel things inside, nostalgia is killing me now:ahh:

Jungle

VIP
Idk who picks this mans beats for his own shit but he need guidance lol

Imagine having a hyperactive 3 year old. It’s like having 5 kids wallahi.
I can relate but it aint that bad tho :pachah1: he need a siblings dont let that gap get too big :damedamn:

Jungle

VIP

Straight Garbage

:susp::susp:
His mixtapes mainly and a few albums is why people call him the goat.

I was listening to a dipset tape from start to end and my nephew goes nearly every song rubbish and he picked out camron as the worst :faysalwtf: uncultured kids coming up. Datpiff must be protected :rejoice:

Last edited:
I think Lil Wayne is the best rapper the world has seen so far,the guy is a GOAT, I don't know why people underestimate him when he is much better than Tupac and all other old school rappers, they can never be on of his level in terms of wordplay and murdering beats.:rejoice:

thats-an-improvement-steve-harvey.gif

Every Lil whatever (without exception) is garbage, so elevating any of them above 2pac is absurd.

Trending