Lil Baby is on top his game

Jungle

VIP

He most definetly the best out right now. I thought he was gonna get overshadowed by dababy aint happen because he got bars (compared to the rest in his lane) Mumble rapper with content even jigga showed him love.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

He most definetly the best out right now. I thought he was gonna get overshadowed by dababy aint happen because he got bars (compared to the rest in his lane) Mumble rapper with content even jigga showed him love.
this nigga spitting :ohhhdamn: :ohhhdamn:

Jungle

VIP

He deserves his roses he went in on this 1

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Didn't know reer UK listen to US rap, I thought your UK drills and rap scene was much better than us and I was really embarrassed for ours, nacalaa you guys can't be serious.:heh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Yeah hon the UK rap is a whole another level compared to the US, they are 100 times a head of us, you really cant compare our shitty rappers to UK once, you will look like a retard, check out the UK rap scene and you will never ever listen to 6six9nine and Young thug again, the only thing that helps us is we have more population and buying power but they are much talented than what we got.:ohlord:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Yeah hon the UK rap is a whole another level compared to the US, they are 100 times a head of us, you really cant compare our shitty rappers to UK once, you will look like a retard, check out the UK rap scene and you will never ever listen to 6six9nine and Young thug again, the only thing that helps us is we have more population and buying power but they are much talented than what we got.:ohlord:
We are one million years ahead of that generic shit, how dare a fellow Amerikkan say that :susp:
We are the blueprint for those lame asses, we have such great musicians that the UK had to copy us.

six nine is a rainbow skittle headed idiot who I will gladly give to the UK “rappers”

I am so disgusted that you even dared to compare us to UK rap:wow:

Amerikkans take the cake when it comes to rap; we created it, improved it and impacted it.