Lightskin girls are xaasid to me

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
I had bad experiences with them, i accidentally bumped into a lightskin girl at a mall, and she spilled her drink into her shirt and she looked back, said some insults at me and threw the whole drink at me and i threw the cup back and she got pissed but security came in and told me to calm down but i didn’t get kixked out and when i got home, i was traumatized, that’s not the only bad experience that i had with them, i was just minding my own business and then a rude ass girl pushed me for no reason but i didn’t push back, i went to class and slept for the whole hour:wow:

Even though i had terrible experience with them, i still got love for them

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lightskin girls are gassed is a stereotype I have heard online and real life. It has been said that they are rude etc.

I had bad experiences with them, i accidentally bumped into a lightskin girl at a mall, and she spilled her drink into her shirt and she looked back, said some insults at me and threw the whole drink at me and i threw the cup back and she got pissed but security came in and told me to calm down but i didn’t get kixked out and when i got home, i was traumatized, that’s not the only bad experience that i had with them, i was just minding my own business and then a rude ass girl pushed me for no reason but i didn’t push back, i went to class and slept for the whole hour:wow:

Even though i had terrible experience with them, i still got love for them

@Elyazzzzzz is this your burner account

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Lightskin girls are gassed is a stereotype I have heard online and real life. It has been said that they are rude etc.
Yeah and darkskinned girls are more nicer but there sadly more hated, they smell good and more kinder than the lightskins

Trending