Lighter skin is an inherently more attractive trait in women

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I don’t see the problem in this. Don’t girls say that darker skinned men are more attractive? Then what’s the controversy in the opposite? Now I’m not saying that all lighter skinned women are more attractive than darker skinned women, but in and of itself, lighter skin is a more feminine and desirable attribute. Just like how nice hair, or a straight nice nose is. Oh and bleached skin doesn’t count. Olive/Mediterranean is probably the most attractive skin colour in my opinion.

Nothing wrong with believing that, just don't voice it unless you're asked. I disagree though, so I think you're wrong to say its inherent

Screen-Shot-2016-12-31-at-4.13.38-PM.png

Some people say its because of colonialism, white supremacy etc.. that we like it but i think it's bs.

Many cultures that haven't been affected by that, have a majority preference of light skin or average skin tone on women too. I dont think there are a majority from a subset of people that prefer darker skin on women culturally.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don’t see the problem in this. Don’t girls say that darker skinned men are more attractive? Then what’s the controversy in the opposite? Now I’m not saying that all lighter skinned women are more attractive than darker skinned women, but in and of itself, lighter skin is a more feminine and desirable attribute. Just like how nice hair, or a straight nice nose is. Oh and bleached skin doesn’t count. Olive/Mediterranean is probably the most attractive skin colour in my opinion.

I disagree 100% about that childish view on attractiveness and what makes something attractive. I think it comes down to the benjamins, power, influence cause once u have that, you set the agenda on what is attractive and what is not. People cling towards money sxb and they confuse it for light skin. For example, If light skinned women today were all hungry in Europe, had no power, were weak do you think you would find them appealing or attractive anymore? I feel your genes or the evolutionary one will force u to look at them as unbefitting due to their circumstance.

So attractiveness in my view is purely comes down to money and you see Somalis fighting over who is closer to whites on features cause deep down evolutionarily speaking they're genes is attracting towards where the money is and power but they don't know that and pin it to light-skin or what their eyes shows them and hence they feel the inclination to look similar to where the power and money is.

This shit has deep evolutionary meanings bro. A tribe who was poor, hungry, weaker were not liked by the stronger tribe as they lacked anything they desired in terms of survival. But once a tribe gets stronger, more resources, healthier that tribe is now deemed suitable as they have something you want. So what happens is you will start marking them with what makes them different. In Africa it wasn't color but it wud be hey they speak this language so that was the difference language and now you would say anyone who speaks that language is attractive. Or it would be tribe or any grouping factor. It's complicating but it's evolutionary and society what we find attractive it's not actually physical. They cud be the greenest and bluest bantus but if u enter the world and ur told everyday their the smartest, have inventions, see their models on tv, they have resources, big cities, money, big military, plus u have that inside genetic inside of u to gravitate towards resources, u see where this is going dont u!!! It's a very complex issue attractiveness but it isn't as simple as meets the eye. U need to rip out the above layers of society and evolution to see anything can be attractive as long as certain conditions are met such as wealth, power, influence, and SETTING THE AGENDA like plastering your people on tv, models, schools, offices, etc.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Stop with this nonsense. What makes an individual attractive is facial features and face symmetry, not skin color. I have seen some lighter skin people looking like some type of human-animal hybrid, but because of this light skin hype, they think they are so beautiful. :damedamn: Please stop with this light skin is better than dark skin foolishness.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop with this nonsense. What makes an individual attractive is facial features and face symmetry, not skin color. I have seen some lighter skin people looking like some type of human-animal hybrid, but because of this light skin hype, they think they are so beautiful. :damedamn: Please stop with this light skin is better than dark skin foolishness.

Facial Symmetry is possible!!! But I highly think if you broke, come from a broke society, starving, have no way to influence what people think like thru media, power(telling them how to think), and status(prestige). I really don't think even facial symmetry will make you attractive honestly!!! Remember attractiveness is judged by others and others are influenced by society and that evolutionary 'resource' mind-set. U can be the most attractive person but a girl knows she needs a roof over head, safety from predator animals, food, water, etc and if ur ass not able to provide that you no longer attractive and anything u produce in terms of children will be shunned away.

The evolutionary need today is money, homes, goods and services like comfortable car rather then a bomb that breaks her back, a comfortable home to relax in not a mud hut, services like massages, beauty products and expensive of course. Notice the evolutionary needs have changed from our ancestors but our genes are the same it's just now directed towards a few other things which society has put into their head as important.

U see it with families telling their daughters marry someone who is wealthy(resource) thinking, they can't help this as it was passed onto us from our evolutionary past to think in terms of survival. Cuz what matters before anything is food in the stomach and water down the throat, everthing else is secondary!!! Cuz if that's not there you won't even get to the point of socializing and mating and influencing what people think!!!

Last edited:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Facial Symmetry is possible!!! But I highly think if you broke, come from a broke society, starving, have no way to influence what people think like thru media, power(telling them how to think), and status(prestige). I really don't think even facial symmetry will make you attractive honestly!!! Remember attractiveness is judged by others and others are influenced by society and that evolutionary 'resource' mind-set.

U see it with families telling their daughters marry someone who is wealthy(resource) thinking, they can't help this as it was passed onto us from our evolutionary past to think in terms of survival. Cuz what matters before anything is food in the stomach and water down the throat, everthing else is secondary!!! Cuz if that's not there you won't even get to the point of socializing and mating and influencing what people think!!!

I do agree that media greatly influence people perception of what is beautiful. That why it is important for parents raising children to counteract media images that their children see. It is false to believe that there is one standard of beauty. The media is dominated by wealthy, white individuals, therefore, they control the narratives of what is the standards of beauty and what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior. So, of course, we are going to see more images of people of lighter complexion s than darker ones.
When a person constantly sees images of lighter skin beautiful woman they will slowly start believing and accepting the idea that lighter equates to beauty. This mindset can be changed by introducing other other images of beauty in media and magazines to counteract this idea that lighter skin is the beauty standard.

Last edited:
Im really starting to appreciate the darker skin girls nowadays in terms of looks, like that chocolate skin tone. I've seen quite a few good looking ones in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending