Light pillars

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Northern lights are visible to the naked eye:drakewtf:. light pillars too.

I'm sorry to do you like this, but they're nowhere near as visible to the naked eye as they are in pictures. It's the camera aperture that makes them look the way they are.

:wow:

Still beautiful and visible to the naked eye if your fortunate enough to catch it on an exceptionally dark night .

I'm sorry to do you like this, but they're nowhere near as visible to the naked eye as they are in pictures. It's the camera aperture that makes them look the way they are.

:wow:

Still beautiful and visible to the naked eye if your fortunate enough to catch it on an exceptionally dark night .
Northern lights are very visible to the naked eye.
giphy.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Northern lights are very visible to the naked eye.
giphy.gif

I feel what you're going through. I was ready to break the bank for a last minute trip a couple of winters ago and then it hit me.... why are there always photos?

Niggas is making VIDEOS of PHOTOS on YouTube like it's 2006. Just like the one you posted, then I caught on to those Finnish and Icelandic Jews

I feel what you're going through. I was ready to break the bank for a last minute trip a couple of winters ago and then it hit me.... why are there always photos?

Niggas is making VIDEOS of PHOTOS on YouTube like it's 2006. Just like the one you posted, then I caught on to those Finnish and Icelandic Jews
We’re not interested in your conspiracy theories. I’ll go there anyways. :sass1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending