LIFE IS NOT FAIR ! Illiterate Eedo in town is filthy rich & I won’t believe how she did it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
shes worth $800k today

Back in the early 2000s she hoarded so much land around the road to Berbera (just passed Kaah hotel ). Back then she got it for $5k. It was a land the size of 2 football fields.

She just sold a quarter of it and got $800k
:liberaltears::dwill::dwill::dwill::francis:

I’ve heard the rumor that she striked rich but recently we had a conversation that blew my mind. Eedo is so honest and so she done told me “I sold this size of land for $200k. Then I sold another for $166k. Then I sold another for $90k. Then ...”:holeup::holeup:

Yet she’s still on section -8

shes worth $800k today

Back in the early 2000s she hoarded so much land around the road to Berbera (just passed Kaah hotel ). Back then she got it for $5k. It was a land the size of 2 football fields.

I’ve heard the rumor that she striked rich but recently we had a conversation that blew my mind. Eedo is so honest and so she done told me “I sold this size of land for $200k. Then I sold another for $166k. Then I sold another for $90k. Then ...”:holeup::holeup:

Is she single and ready to mingle, bruh?

shes worth $800k today

If we married I'll buy u silky wig

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is she going to do with all that money? Fitnah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is she going to do with all that money? Fitnah.

Wlaahi this is beyond my comprehension. All of a sudden the Eedo is our Bill Gates. Same lady that use to ask me to take her to the Ceydha. :bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wlaahi this is beyond my comprehension. All of a sudden the Eedo is our Bill Gates. Same lady that use to ask me to take her to the Ceydha. :bell:

She out smarted u rkelly, shame on u lol

Trending

Latest posts