Life After Death

I am sorry to break the reality to you muslims. There is no after-life, that's children bed-time stories and I know u guys will report to censor or move this topic but that just proves you want to be a child and hold onto myths. Your grown adult, how can u believe in fake stories like this?

When u die you will revert to how u were before u were born, non-existence. There is no pain, suffering, it's absolute bliss, so stop fearing death, it's like fearing before u were born. It's absolutely nothingness and empty void.

So the only thing u shud focus on in life is passin on a better world to the next generation not worship and pray and listenin to sheikhs who read u bed time stories. Sorry but what u don't like to hear is usually the closest to the truth, the myths are those who tell u stories n fiction like your religion teaches.

I am sorry to break the reality to you atheist , there is a life after death and you shall taste the wrath of God once your dead .

Just because you was bullied , abused by your family doesn't mean Islam is fake .

Now take your ass to school and become a real doctor instead of pretending to be one on SSPOT .

ProMichaelAli

John Karbash Al Somaloid
I am sorry to break the reality to you muslims. There is no after-life, that's children bed-time stories and I know u guys will report to censor or move this topic but that just proves you want to be a child and hold onto myths. Your grown adult, how can u believe in fake stories like this?

When u die you will revert to how u were before u were born, non-existence. There is no pain, suffering, it's absolute bliss, so stop fearing death, it's like fearing before u were born. It's absolutely nothingness and empty void.

So the only thing u shud focus on in life is passin on a better world to the next generation not worship and pray and listenin to sheikhs who read u bed time stories. Sorry but what u don't like to hear is usually the closest to the truth, the myths are those who tell u stories n fiction like your religion teaches.
There no need to be hostile towards something that may or may not occur. You should put this energy towards something that may actually help you escape this reality that is death.

OGx3

Beesha Washington
Islam just copied Jews and Christian’s and Arabized it. Smart way to bring your people together as they have one leader one language and they make holysite prophets clan city. Africans leaders weren’t as diabolical or forward thinking as religion is best way to control masses. Shameful that Africans gave up this control to outsiders. Somalis spend so much of our money in Saudi Arabia . should have modified religion to our needs and made somali cities holy sites like Ethiopians. I do believe there is god but also all religions are man made. Not something I would ever say to parents or family because would cause them unnecessary distress.

Islam just copied Jews and Christian’s and Arabized it. Smart way to bring your people together as they have one leader one language and they make holysite prophets clan city. Africans leaders weren’t as diabolical or forward thinking as religion is best way to control masses. Shameful that Africans gave up this control to outsiders. Somalis spend so much of our money in Saudi Arabia . should have modified religion to our needs and made somali cities holy sites like Ethiopians. I do believe there is god but also all religions are man made. Not something I would ever say to parents or family because would cause them unnecessary distress.
Niyyo you're based, but islam all the way. All the other religions are gay. 🤣🤣. Subxanallah iyo alxamdulillah 👌

Sad reality. but it is hard to navigate life while being mentally dissociated from your community. It is very lonely. I wish I believed Islam but i gave up to my doubts. I tried to believe but I can’t.

Will there be any acceptance to people like us in our community? No it is just me alone in my room and my thoughts

Why are you so sure ? This has been debated for centuries if not millenias by the smartest individuals this planet could produce. You can question the way afterlife is described in many different religions but the concept itself isn't as crazy as you think.

Why are you so sure ? This has been debated for centuries if not millenias by the smartest individuals this planet could produce. You can question the way afterlife is described in many different religions but the concept itself isn't as crazy as you think.
it is not crazy or anything. But is more like of accepting reality to us. humans fear the unknown, and death is among that category. All cultures around the world have their own traditions in dealing with death in the concept of probability (or to some a certainty) of an afterlife. But now due to everything being really scientific for example evidence based medicine, people are increasingly from all walks of life and religions are tending to dodge that belief.

Sad reality. but it is hard to navigate life while being mentally dissociated from your community. It is very lonely. I wish I believed Islam but i gave up to my doubts. I tried to believe but I can’t.
You should talk to someone knowledgeable about your doubts and do research and gain knowledge of the religion. Ask Allaah to guide you and have sabr. Every doubt against islaam has already been answered by our scholars, so if you search for answers then you will find them in shaa Allaah. May Allaah guide you back to al-islaam and give you iimaan and keep you firm.
Will there be any acceptance to people like us in our community? No it is just me alone in my room and my thoughts
The honest answer to your question is no, people who leave islaam will never be accepted in the Somali-community.

You should talk to someone knowledgeable about your doubts and do research and gain knowledge of the religion. Ask Allaah to guide you and have sabr. Every doubt against islaam has already been answered by our scholars, so if you search for answers then you will find them in shaa Allaah. May Allaah guide you back to al-islaam and give you iimaan and keep you firm.

The honest answer to your question is no, people who leave islaam will never be accepted in the Somali-community.
I am from the west but grew up in the Middle East and went to an Islamic national school (in one of the most respected Islamic institutions in the world) studied meticulously in school (but more harder in high school) in 4 subjects of Arabic and 4 subjects of islam besides natural sciences, mathematics, literature and Quran (and was examined in all of them). All of the marks in those subjects were important for me to get into a good college in the Middle East. It was stressful but doable. But here I am today. Unfortunately, it is not related to how one is knowledgeable or not. I am really open to different insights on religion and life generally.

it is not crazy or anything. But is more like of accepting reality to us. humans fear the unknown, and death is among that category. All cultures around the world have their own traditions in dealing with death in the concept of probability (or to some a certainty) of an afterlife. But now due to everything being really scientific for example evidence based medicine, people are increasingly from all walks of life and religions are tending to dodge that belief.
That would be if you have a very superficial approach to life/reality but it doesn't mean much as long as scientists are not able to understand consciousness or to explain NDEs. Moreover most mathematicians and philosophers believe in the theory of forms of Plato which clearly states that there must be an immaterial realm but I won't get into this now.

I am from the west but grew up in the Middle East and went to an Islamic national school (in one of the most respected Islamic institutions in the world) studied meticulously in school (but more harder in high school) in 4 subjects of Arabic and 4 subjects of islam besides natural sciences, mathematics, literature and Quran (and was examined in all of them). All of the marks in those subjects were important for me to get into a good college in the Middle East. It was stressful but doable. But here I am today. Unfortunately, it is not related to how one is knowledgeable or not. I am really open to different insights on religion and life generally.
Yeah of course it's not all about knowledge. There are professors from the west who study islaam for 20+ years and they are still atheists. If Allaah doesn't guide someone then they will never be Muslim, even if they have knowledge. Let me ask you this, before you started having doubts about the religion, were you praying and being a good Muslimah? Or were you doing a lot of sins?

That would be if you have a very superficial approach to life/reality but it doesn't mean much as long as scientists are not able to understand consciousness or to explain NDEs. Moreover most mathematicians and philosophers believe in the theory of forms of Plato which clearly states that there must be an immaterial realm but I won't get into this now.
Thanks for the resources. I have never read any western philosophy (or philosophy in general). I will get my hands on them soon.

It could be a superficial way of thinking but I don’t really know and it is not a pleasant feeling. Hence, to avoid all that mind torture people tend to stick with what ever the culture is following to avoid the sense of lostness. They don’t try to question it. Their concept is: It is just what it is. When ever anyone tries to question their answer would be our human minds cannot fathom it, but our ancestors did so let’s follow it just in case all that is real. Where did we come from? It could be a source of an energy?

why is there a sense of insecurity in the holy book of Quran? As if prophet Muhammad PBUH asked the question himself “where are we going after we die?” while walking in the desert and answered it himself. Hence the sense of insecurity in Quran in belittling and warning disbelievers. What is the need for that? Why the need to keep telling people they are going to hell if they don’t believe? Why we are going to hell if we don’t believe? What is hell or heaven? If it is because to punish immoral humans. So we tell humans to be moral so they don’t enter hell. That is like speaking to children. An immoral human is an immoral human regardless of religion or irreligion. A Muslim can commit crime but in 2022 we can’t simply forgive him because he did tawbah. Muslim countries have prison and obviously muslim inmates. So are they not real Muslims? What is a real muslim? As a person who lives in the middle-East and briefly in the west. Here there is so many relaxations in rules in contrary to the west. A simple one being the seatbelts and crossing roads (one fears for his life here 😅). I thank Islam and Muhammad PBUH for these countries otherwise it would be even worse than South America.

Prophet Ibrahim asked Allah when he had doubts to show him how we relives the dead? Allah asked him didn’t you believe? But Ibrahim said yes, but to reassure my heart. Prophet Ibrahim had contact with Allah and he reassured him. But us we are not allowed to question?

As a person who was a previous Salafi. For me practicing Islam did wonders to me because it augmented spirituality inside me and that gave me a sense of happiness (I know it was some sort of a placebo effect), to feel that Allah has my back and he is keeping an eye on me while I am going through hardships. It was a nice feeling therefore I understand why religious people love their religion.

Last edited:
Yeah of course it's not all about knowledge. There are professors from the west who study islaam for 20+ years and they are still atheists. If Allaah doesn't guide someone then they will never be Muslim, even if they have knowledge. Let me ask you this, before you started having doubts about the religion, were you praying and being a good Muslimah? Or were you doing a lot of sins?
I was a salafi. The only big sin I did probably according to Islam would be “free-thinking” beyond the boundaries of Islam. ( I started to listen to some music at the age of twenty, yes I was that strict, that’s when I started to have doubts). Practicing Islam for me is very easy since I used to pray and started to wear hijab since I was ever conscious of my being and the world around me. So it is not that we are lazy in the contrary to the general assumption around irreligious people nor did we take the easy route of leaving Islam because we can’t practice it or we don’t have the guidance.

I was a salafi. The only big sin I did probably according to Islam would be “free-thinking” beyond the boundaries of Islam. ( I started to listen to some music at the age of twenty, yes I was that strict, that’s when I started to have doubts). Practicing Islam for me is very easy since I used to pray and started to wear hijab since I was ever conscious of my being and the world around me. So it is not that we are lazy in the contrary to the general assumption around irreligious people nor did we take the easy route of leaving Islam because we can’t practice it or we don’t have the guidance.
I must have confused you with another user because I thought you were much younger. I'm usually very harsh when talking with murtads but since you were being respectful, I was trying to be respectful too. Anyways, I hope that you will come back to the right path and I will make dua for you.

why is there a sense of insecurity in the holy book of Quran? As if prophet Muhammad PBUH asked the question himself “where are we going after we die?” while walking in the desert and answered it himself. Hence the sense of insecurity in Quran in belittling and warning disbelievers. What is the need for that? Why the need to keep telling people they are going to hell if they don’t believe? Why we are going to hell if we don’t believe? What is hell or heaven? If it is because to punish immoral humans. So we tell humans to be moral so they don’t enter hell. That is like speaking to children. An immoral human is an immoral human regardless of religion or irreligion. A Muslim can commit crime but in 2022 we can’t simply forgive him because he did tawbah. Muslim countries have prison and obviously muslim inmates. So are they not real Muslims? What is a real muslim? As a person who lives in the middle-East and briefly in the west. Here there is so many relaxations in rules in contrary to the west. A simple one being the seatbelts and crossing roads (one fears for his life here 😅). I thank Islam and Muhammad PBUH for these countries otherwise it would be even worse than South America.
There is no insecurity of the Quran, You are projecting now, you are thinking, If I were to do this, this is how I would feel about it, therefore the Quran must follow suit.
The warning for the hellfire i because it exist and people will go there, if you are not reminded, then u would fall into it
If you donot believe you are doing so out of arrogance, and that is the biggest since, therefore you will be rewarded with something as evil as the sin that you commited
Muslims commit crimes and repent doesnt mean they are free from the sin, thats why there are hudood punishments
A real muslim is a person who completely submits to Allah in his heart and limbs.

I have a sense that you have a superficial understanding of Islam like most Muslims and you don't really understand Islam

@Qahwe U seem to have a lot of doubts. I have even talked to huffaz who grew up "Islamic" but in reality their entire understanding of Islam was forced onto them an they just took it as true without questioning it, after some digging I realised even the supposedly best Muslims don't know anything about the religion, for most Muslims its just act like a Muslim and your going jannah, the spiritual aspect is completely gone even though that is the main aspect.

I personally believe you need to understand life from basics including Islam without any preconceptions at first, stop believing what people told you and take a clean slate, aot of your doubts have answers but the problem is when shaytaan overtakes yur heart no matter how many doubts are answered you will always get more. If you sincerely want guidance your going to have to ask Allah for it and not be arrogant to the truth or deny it because it goes against you desires, you have to learn about the arabs and how the Quran was revealed everything from basics before you truly appreciate the religion, i sympathise with you as you said you grew up with Muslims and most Muslims dont even know their own religion or practice it properly and has a negative effect on you.
If you want to know basic questions like why does God exist and stuff I suggest watching firas zahabi

@Qahwe U seem to have a lot of doubts. I have even talked to huffaz who grew up "Islamic" but in reality their entire understanding of Islam was forced onto them an they just took it as true without questioning it, after some digging I realised even the supposedly best Muslims don't know anything about the religion, for most Muslims its just act like a Muslim and your going jannah, the spiritual aspect is completely gone even though that is the main aspect.

I personally believe you need to understand life from basics including Islam without any preconceptions at first, stop believing what people told you and take a clean slate, aot of your doubts have answers but the problem is when shaytaan overtakes yur heart no matter how many doubts are answered you will always get more. If you sincerely want guidance your going to have to ask Allah for it and not be arrogant to the truth or deny it because it goes against you desires, you have to learn about the arabs and how the Quran was revealed everything from basics before you truly appreciate the religion, i sympathise with you as you said you grew up with Muslims and most Muslims dont even know their own religion or practice it properly and has a negative effect on you.
If you want to know basic questions like why does God exist and stuff I suggest watching firas zahabi
Thanks for the response! But I get the same answer from everyone: you weren’t taught on the hands of the right scholars!! Go to sheikh Ali or Ahmed or even Fatima or etc. Or see this video about this convert or this atheist who converted to Islam etc. It is an endless loop. And my doubts are never clearly answered. Then who is the right scholar? I am surrounded by very religious classmates (my mom is confused and sad why I am not that religious like them) who tell me to say bismillah while going down the stairs and subhan Allah while going up stairs or the opposite i don’t remember in uni. They are all Sunni shafii. I learnt tawhiid (and the biggest theme it is impossible that this universe came from nothing as if the house that I am in now came from nothing but I know where it came from, I know who built it, but the universe or our existence is confusing it could have come from something, an energy or a divine people renamed that through history in different words according to their language, yes there were prominent people centuries ago who became the prophets of the Abrahamic religions, I believe that they were geniuses because the amount of the followers they have till today is huge). According to Quran, the ayah where prophet Ibrahim was a seeker for truth and didn’t believe what his community believed in, it was allegedly claimed that he talked to Allah and asked him several questions including whether he could relive the dead but Allah asked him didn’t you believe in me? But prophet Ibrahim said yes but to reassure my heart and Allah answered him (Surat Al-baqara (260). Why am I different then? Because he is a prophet? And then? Everyone who was born into their religion see it as the only truth and the rest are in hell. Everyone! Even if Islam makes sense to you, their religion makes sense to them too. It was the first thing that we were exposed to as children and it was wired deeply in to our brain as we were growing up, it is difficult to abandon it. The day I stopped to fear dark or closed spaces as if shaytaan may do something to me was the day I knew I lost faith. I know there aren’t any Hadith or Quran says that shaytaan does something to someone in dark or closed spaces. It was a fear I had from childhood related to shaytaan and jinn.

My mental health was at all times lowest it wasn’t great. I denied myself for so long. I closely followed a convert on YouTube to see if something touches my heart. It didn’t work. I did not leave because of my desires, my life is the same and I am not willing to change it but my mindset changed and how I see people generally in a much more positive way. And that was mind blowing to me.

I am aware of the positive effect of religion on motivation and mental health, I would want to go on that aspect deeply but I don’t want to the answer to be too long. Thanks!