Life After Death

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sorry to break the reality to you muslims. There is no after-life, that's children bed-time stories and I know u guys will report to censor or move this topic but that just proves you want to be a child and hold onto myths. Your grown adult, how can u believe in fake stories like this?

When u die you will revert to how u were before u were born, non-existence. There is no pain, suffering, it's absolute bliss, so stop fearing death, it's like fearing before u were born. It's absolutely nothingness and empty void.

So the only thing u shud focus on in life is passin on a better world to the next generation not worship and pray and listenin to sheikhs who read u bed time stories. Sorry but what u don't like to hear is usually the closest to the truth, the myths are those who tell u stories n fiction like your religion teaches.

I am sorry to break the reality to you muslims. There is no after-life, that's children bed-time stories and I know u guys will report to censor or move this topic but that just proves you want to be a child and hold onto myths. Your grown adult, how can u believe in fake stories like this?

When u die you will revert to how u were before u were born, non-existence. There is no pain, suffering, it's absolute bliss, so stop fearing death, it's like fearing before u were born. It's absolutely nothingness and empty void.

So the only thing u shud focus on in life is passin on a better world to the next generation not worship and pray and listenin to sheikhs who read u bed time stories. Sorry but what u don't like to hear is usually the closest to the truth, the myths are those who tell u stories n fiction like your religion teaches.
Man what happens after death is completely obscure, it may lead to non-existence or lead to limbo, or another world. The life after death rhetoric is just as valid as the non-existence one imo. People tend to go for whatever is more comforting.

That's like asking what came before the big bang? silly question, imagine asking someone u existed before u were born loooooooooooooooool
exactly.
Ur entire post is conjecture
U have no certain knowledge of wat happened before we were born or after we die.
Shush now your posts are just stupid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Man what happens after death is completely obscure, it may lead to non-existence or lead to limbo, or another world. The life after death rhetoric is just as valid as the non-existence one imo. People tend to go for whatever is more comforting.

But the fact u didn't exist before birth is provable, it's more logical also that u re-enter non-existence when u expire also. It flows beautifully. What doesn't flow in the process is these limbo worlds, hell, heaven, this is clearly man made and u know that deep down also to 'ease' people curosity. When someone comes along to tell the truth, most humans reject it for they're made up fantasy worlds.

But the fact u didn't exist before birth is provable, it's more logical also that u re-enter non-existence when u expire also. It flows beautifully. What doesn't flow in the process is these limbo worlds, hell, heaven, this is clearly man made and u know that deep down also to 'ease' people curosity. When someone comes along to tell the truth, most humans reject it for they're made up fantasy worlds.
Yes which is why u reject religion bc u want to live in this fantasy world acting as if u have a purpose even though u dont even believe life has a purpose.
Ur living in a fairy tale

But the fact u didn't exist before birth is provable, it's more logical also that u re-enter non-existence when u expire also. It flows beautifully. What doesn't flow in the process is these limbo worlds, hell, heaven, this is clearly man made and u know that deep down also to 'ease' people curosity
The fact that I didn't exist before birth is not provable nor can it be disproved. These are metaphysical territories that are beyond our understanding. The idea may seem to flow more flawlessly but that is not an argument with any ground. The process between non-life and life may not be elegant at all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Amk my purpose is to pass on a better world to the next generation, that's clearly provable that humans will exist when I expire, so my purpose is linked to something that provable. I don't link my purpose to rituals to some big diety that exists but no-one can explain it

@Amk my purpose is to pass on a better world to the next generation, that's clearly provable that humans will exist when I expire, so my purpose is linked to something that provable. I don't link my purpose to rituals to some big diety that exists but no-one can explain it
Ilaahey meel kale u dhaaf. Aqoonyadaha aduunka wax ma soo saari karaan. I always focus on the material universe, otherwise you'll just get an aneurysm or mental health condition.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Encroacher what u mean we can't prove u didn't exist before birth? what in the world are u smoking? your parents are proof that you didn't exist untill they made a decision one night. Where were u before that 'decision'? you were non-existant, full stop. Now his adding worlds before his birth, religions are hilariously fallin apart thru REASON

@Encroacher what u mean we can't prove u didn't exist before birth? what in the world are u smoking? your parents are proof that you didn't exist untill they made a decision one night. Where were u before that 'decision'? you were non-existant, full stop. Now his adding worlds before his birth, religions are hilariously fallin apart thru REASON
I'm referring to the soul and the spiritual body not the flesh. I'm guessing that you believe that the 'self' and the individual is inextricably tied to the body. And I would be inclined to agree. No one has proven the existence of a soul, and there has been no further advancement to the understanding of the 'self'. All I'm saying is that we do not know enough, though I'm open to a lot of shit.

People are your deity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Amk @Encroacher I cringe when muslims debate atheist, I had no choice but to disbelieve in Islam. U ask silly questions showing you don't even have a grasp of basic science. Questions like what was before big bang, the idea of before n after is linked to when big bang begins looool. So asking what was before the big bang is like asking what was before time itself existed looooool or in other words it's like asking someone to tell u what existed before u were born. Nothing existed, but non-existence. Existence is linked to the big bang. But u have dumb ass muslims asking the stupidest questions showing how high ignoranace is among them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Amk @Encroacher it's sad u spent a life worshipping and pleasing some diety that is just a myth, a myth created by ignorant humans who lacked scientific thought, I mean you source your knowledge from an arab bedouin looooooooooool of course a bedouin is LOW IQ and will cook up mythologies to explain the world around him. Science KILLED GOD, move on boys, don't waste your time in Islam.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
h, it's like fearing before u were born. It's absolutely nothingness and empty void.
You can’t fear the past if it has no effect on your present or future. Especially if it’s a past you cannot remember or you won’t go through again. However the future always scares people. Especially an unknown one. But in this case us Muslims know what’s to come

Diaspora ambassador

just someone

Go disprove the quran then.

Oh wait you can't. Being religious is in the heart of humans naturally. Being an atheist is a whole different story. They simply reject God because they feel like it.

Please stop making it seem like we are all wrong here yaah 😂😂😂😂

Go disprove the quran then.

Oh wait you can't. Being religious is in the heart of humans naturally. Being an atheist is a whole different story. They simply reject God because they feel like it.

Please stop making it seem like we are all wrong here yaah 😂😂😂😂
I'm not an atheist, I'm a voyeur/observer. We don't know Jack shit. I'm not here to disprove the quran, all the power to Muslims.

Last edited: