Libaaxseendheer's ancestry test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to take ancestry dot come DNA test but i am afraid if i do that, i might expose cousins or even one of my brothers who is the black sheep of the family. He has problems with the law that i dont want to put my family in trouble because of my vain need for my dna profile . looool

u know how many serial killers have been caught because of their kids police DNA collection? Police now have authority to get into ancestry data base to look for suspects

by any account looking forward libaax looooooooooool

Waste of money man, they have no Somali samples and only included Bantus and Arab groups when it comes to autosomal affinities.

You should have done 23andMe instead who have Somalis.
is 23and Me the most accurate for somalis? was planning on buying one of these kits soon.

It is not Somali. It is North African and East African with some subclades also being Levantine, Khoi, and Balkanite.
Well they mustve all sprung from common origin point. And i can site you 5 ancient arabic history manuscrip and 1 roman history that all claim berbers migrated from arabia into north africa. And they all concur that the berbers were anciently called amalekites or imliq in the arabic history.

I want to take ancestry dot come DNA test but i am afraid if i do that, i might expose cousins or even one of my brothers who is the black sheep of the family. He has problems with the law that i dont want to put my family in trouble because of my vain need for my dna profile . looool

u know how many serial killers have been caught because of their kids police DNA collection? Police now have authority to get into ancestry data base to look for suspects

by any account looking forward libaax looooooooooool
Im glad i can contribute to the prevail of justice.:denzelnigga:

Well they mustve all sprung from common origin point. And i can site you 5 ancient arabic history manuscrip and 1 roman history that all claim berbers migrated from arabia into north africa. And they all concur that the berbers were anciently called amalekites or imliq in the arabic history.

We're talking prehistory here lol

The latest evidence suggests a group of Natufian-like people migrated into North Africa as far back as the Paleolithic and there mixed with a ghost population dubbed "Ancestral North African" (ANA). This admixed population then re-entered the Levant with E-lineages from ANA.

We're talking prehistory here lol

The latest evidence suggests a group of Natufian-like people migrated into North Africa as far back as the Paleolithic and there mixed with a ghost population dubbed "Ancestral North African" (ANA). This admixed population then re-entered the Levant with E-lineages from ANA.
Source?
Also whatever their origin they were black in complexion. I can cite you over 20 historical manuscripts.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Source?
Also whatever their origin they were black in complexion. I can cite you over 20 historical manuscripts.

Skin color has nothing to do with haplogroups. Phenotype traits are encoded in the autosomal regions, not uniparental lineages.

Additionally, the first MENA farmers were undergoing a depigmentation process due to eating more grains and less meat and spending more time indoors. This has been established by scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending