Liam neeson never disappoints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah I watched that movie. One of my favourite actors definitely. It was definitely not as good as some of his other movies with this sort of theme.

I already downloaded the pledge with Jack Nicholson, I love that guys movies also Jack Nicholson especially in the thriller context.

I watched Insomnia with Al pacino recently, who is another good actor but the movie wasn't as good as I was expecting, slept thru a-lot of the scenes and that's a worrying sign. I am going to have to watch that gunslinger movie with Idris Elba and Matthew Mccoungey soon though.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Liam Neeson is a legend, his movies are very thrilling and has good plot twist, I am so glad he accepted Islamic faith after hearing the Athan.

funny thing Ghanna prosposed mosques to use WhatsApp for pray callings due to high noise in the capital.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Liam Neeson is a legend, his movies are very thrilling and has good plot twist, I am so glad he accepted Islamic faith after hearing the Athan.

funny thing Ghanna prosposed mosques to use WhatsApp for pray callings due to high noise in the capital.

Maybe he was seeking some Gulf investor, ur easily fooled by politics and believe every little word people say and cling too it. Most people who say things want something and will say what u want to hear so they get that thing.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Maybe he was seeking some Gulf investor, ur easily fooled by politics and believe every little word people say and cling too it. Most people who say things want something and will say what u want to hear so they get that thing.
Why would a 15 million worth a movie need Arabs money to attract monetary gains?
Liam Nelson him self admited the impact his Islamic awakness effected him spiritually. No doubt about it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would a 15 million worth a movie need Arabs money to attract monetary gains?
Liam Nelson him self admited the impact his Islamic awakness effected him spiritually. No doubt about it.

That was just an example as money pretty much makes 90% of people do and say what you want. He could've of had other purposes, I am not sure and haven't looked into how he behaves, the steps he actually takes, where he puts his money, and if he is linked to those areas in anyway.

He is just an actor so it don't matter, the point was just because I tell u what u want to hear, it doesnt mean it's true or I believe it. It's like every politician u hear them promising and saying alot at every election and after 4 years, it's the same only their ass got richer and fatter.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yeah non stop was good, but commuter wasn't as good in my opinion it was OK not as good. It seemed a bit slow thru the scenes. Watch that movie with Jodie Foster Flight plan, wow I loved it. Plus the forgotten with julianne moore.

But Leornado Dicaprio when he does a movie, it's always gonna be good. That's guy movie are just on another playing field though. I think him and Denzel are the finest actors of our time. It's a shame though the good actors like those two are always given drama type roles which are still good but their so damn good in action and thriller also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending