Liam from down the pub visits Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP

Guy has like 6+ guards and a bulletproof hilux. I've never seen that many guards for 1 guy tbh and theres been many of these vloggers. Apparently foreigners (yt) are not allowed to venture out the green zone without security by law. I mean what is the point even allowing them if all of them are just gonna vlog from inside the car and the same 4 or 5 locations.

The security has improved for us somalis but internationally still considered a dump.

As for Darren from Aberdeen, he is scared shitless the whole time. I bet all he read up on was the frequency of hotel attacks and black hawk down :pachah1: compared to the various vloggers from all around the world I haven't seen one as shook as this one

Guy has like 6+ guards and a bulletproof hilux. I've never seen that many guards for 1 guy tbh and theres been many of these vloggers. Apparently foreigners (yt) are not allowed to venture out the green zone without security by law. I mean what is the point even allowing them if all of them are just gonna vlog from inside the car and the same 4 or 5 locations.

The security has improved for us somalis but internationally still considered a dump.

As for Darren from Aberdeen, he is scared shitless the whole time. I bet all he read up on was the frequency of hotel attacks and black hawk down :pachah1: compared to the various vloggers from all around the world I haven't seen one as shook as this one
I'm following this guy on twitter and he's tweeting about every moment :chrisfreshhah:

The guards actually left him at some point

Jungle

VIP
I'm following this guy on twitter and he's tweeting about every moment :chrisfreshhah:

The guards actually left him at some point
This security after they sat down to chew

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These vloggers should be explicitly told you, cant film the security smh half of these vlogs minutes about what the security is up to :snoop:

Yaab, the video makes Muqdisho look like a warzone, even though the city and the whole of Somalia has a low homicide rate

These poverty p0rn vloggers should not be issued visa imo

Last edited:
Yaab, the video makes Muqdisho look like a warzone, even though the city and the whole of Somalia has a low homicide rate

These poverty p0rn vloggers should not be issued visa imo

Many countries have restrictions on what places tourists can take take pictures/videos and even as far as limiting/prohibiting access to certain areas (cities & regions).

I don't see any reason as to why can't do the same for now, since Somalia is not a tourism destination anyways (for non-Somalis) given the security circumstances. As things improves, we can slowly promote places where it's sutaibale for foreigners.

Trending