Level of Somali khaniis is very very high today

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% of Somalis are homosexual with most Somali people engaging in gay acts at least once in their life. They should be treated with respect.

Apollo

VIP
10% of Somalis are homosexual with most Somali people engaging in gay acts at least once in their life. They should be treated with respect.

What 10%? Are you out of your mind?

It is probably closer to 2% which is the rate of homosexuality around the world.

F

Forfon

What 10%? Are you out of your mind?

It is probably closer to 2% which is the rate of homosexuality around the world.

2% of the general population prehaps.

Wouldn't a percentage be bigger with a smaller variable? I.e the Somali population?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

LD4XZcL.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
2% of the general population prehaps.

Wouldn't a percentage be bigger with a smaller variable? I.e the Somali population?

There are different numbers out there but I've read 3-5% of the general public are homosexuals. So I presume around that percentage mark, maybe 2-4% of Somalis are homosexuals, but since our culture doesn't tolerate homosexuality they are so deep in the closet.

An Athesit is far more likely to be accepted than a homosexual by Somalis (look at this forum where most people are cool with Atheits, but many are openly hostile towards gays).

Apollo

VIP
There are different numbers out there but I've read 3-5% of the general public are homosexuals. So I presume around that percentage mark, maybe 2-4% of Somalis are homosexuals, but since our culture doesn't tolerate homosexuality they are so deep in the closet.

An Athesit is far more likely to be accepted than a homosexual by Somalis (look at this forum where most people are cool with Atheits, but many are openly hostile towards gays).

I think the 5% figure is pushing it.

1% to 2% are genuine homosexuals with neurological or hormonal imbalances causing it.

More than that is not possible from a biological standpoint. For example, individual mental illnesses (like schizophrenia, bipolar, mental retardation etc.) also never reach over 2%. So why would homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.