Letter To Islamists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that some people on this site have the same theology as al-Shabab. As a man of some advanced years I wish to know why little young things like @Cognitivedissonance and @TSP chum around with a lot of ugly unshaven Neanderthals at the Sword of the Kafir Slayer masjid from whose mouth stupidity radiates like heat from the sun. I think I've nailed it: Teen rebellion.

Part of the allure I think is that young men want to kick down the doors of orthodoxy and turf out the grey hairs so they can remake the world anew. In the spring of my youth before I had my hip operation, long before time was invented or anyone knew what it was good for, my Somali generation ran to wild misadventures too, but ours took the form of experimenting with psychedelics, letting no beauty go unkissed, and putting our manhood where the clerics told us not to

The young have been inclined to revolt in this fashion since the first advanced gorilla put on a turban, lifted his buttocks majestically to the sky and scraped his head on the floor. It's in the blood. My generation, chafing under the witless prohibitions of the old timers, went crusading after the bright neon lights of the city and did things about which no lady should hear.

I think I even sired a kid or two out of wedlock, but I can't say anymore because you kids might identify me as your father and sue me for child support.

But the point is that our rebellious phase struck a life affirming pose. We strove to end the evils of the world, the pointless wars, the social inequality, the clannism, the sexism, the towelheadism. Our motto was: Repent not when thy semen gushes!

The young wadaads see us as the new secular orthodoxy and for them rebellion means defying what our Somalia stood for - liberalism, tolerance, openness. But in all the youthful sweatings and strivings of the Shabab groupies I discern no zest for life, no hint of joy, no glimmer of trying to build a better world, nothing but chasing old grannies off the beach for baring a little skin and keeping the boys away from the pretty girls so they can turn gay and generally making a nuisance of themselves.

I know it's just a rebellious phase and that in the forward march of time you kids will find a more suitable outlet for your hormonal drives, but can't you just mount a prossie?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3957.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you know the history of Al-Andalusia? That's the Islam that I love and adhere to extremism is against Islam our prophet Muhammad may Allah be pleased with him took a middle path he was very compassionate and persevering far from these khawrij terrorists.

For how many days? I heard them Shia niggas get married for a few hours and divorce the female.
Sunnis have a similar thing. It's called Misyar. It's the same as Mut'ah. You can bang the sister without living with her or paying for her upkeep. It's basically legalised prostitution. That's what your ulama have come up with.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sunnis have a similar thing. It's called Misyar. It's the same as Mut'ah. You can bang the sister without living with her or paying for her upkeep. It's basically legalised prostitution. That's what your ulama have come up with.
You sounding like iblees right now if you must speak then atleast speak a straight forward word you know well that's only during war whereas in shiaism it's at all time I watched a documentary about Tehran not too long ago and it's prostitution there's no way around it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What makes you think I am a Mu'min? In all honesty I'm far from an upright Mu'min and to be frank if I was around your chick I would probably try to dagger her in her rib cage:manny:

Do you know the history of Al-Andalusia? That's the Islam that I love and adhere to extremism is against Islam our prophet Muhammad may Allah be pleased with him took a middle path he was very compassionate and persevering far from these khawrij terrorists.
You're right that Islam abhors extremism, but how can you claim the mantle of the Rasuul whilst endorsing the Arab conquest of Spain. The Quran says Allah does not love aggressors. Islam should he spread by peaceful persuasion which is why Arab imperialism failed in Spain. Spaniards defeated them and expelled the invaders from their land in 1292. They deserved it. But when Islam was spread peacefully as in Somalia, the people flocked to it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're right that Islam abhors extremism, but how can you claim the mantle of the Rasuul whilst endorsing the Arab conquest of Spain. The Quran says Allah does not love aggressors. Islam should he spread by peaceful persuasion which is why Arab imperialism failed in Spain. Spaniards defeated them and expelled the invaders from their land in 1292. They deserved it. But when Islam was spread peacefully as in Somalia, the people flocked to it.
I'm talking about the system in place boowe if you do your due diligence you will find that Jews fleed from other parts of Europe cause the law was just and everybody regardless of faith was treated equally before the law. It was a very tolerant society that gave birth to Europe renaissance

Iblees would approve of misyar. And it is not only during war. It is also available to travellers who can't keep it in their pants. Ibn Taymiyyah also said that you can have sex with a hole in a statute or a piece of leather. Surely these sheikhs of yours are morally debased.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Iblees would approve of misyar. And it is not only during war. It is also available to travellers who can't keep it in their pants. Ibn Taymiyyah also said that you can have sex with a hole in a statute or a piece of leather. Surely these sheikhs of yours are morally debased.

What makes you think I am a Mu'min? In all honesty I'm far from an upright Mu'min and to be frank if I was around your chick I would probably try to dagger her in her rib cage:manny:
Of course I know that you're not righteous. You're a shaydan. Anybody who follows libertines like Ibn Taymiyyah is dubious. But inshallah I will cure your spiritual infirmity.

As for my ex-lover, I will give you her number if you want. She's crazy.

I'm talking about the system in place boowe if you do your due diligence you will find that Jews fleed from other parts of Europe cause the law was just and everybody regardless of faith was treated equally before the law. It was a very tolerant society that gave birth to Europe renaissance
If the Arabs were just, they would not have been driven out, and they would not have invaded in the first place. Nobody with a sense of pride will accept conquerors. America is a more civilised and tolerant country than Iraq, but when it conquered Baghdad, Iraqis fought them even though Saddam was a tyrant.

Islamists is code-word for orthodox Sunni Muslim. Read the Quran. There is no such thing as secular "Muslim".
Islamist is short for Shia and Sunni barbarians who reject the Quran which says Allah is the most compassionate and the most merciful (that is its central message because it is repeated in all 114 chapters except the 9th) in favour of largely man made hadiths that contradict the Quran, reason, and science, and which were written 200 years after the prophet. I'm calling you back from your anti-Islamic evil to the siratul mustaqeen.

Islamist is short for Shia and Sunni barbarians who reject the Quran which says Allah is the most compassionate and merciful (that is its central message because it is repeated in all 114 chapters except the 9th) in favour of largely man made hadith's that contradict the Quran, reason, and science, and which were written 200 years after the prophet. I'm calling you back from your anti-Islamic evil to the siratul mustaqeen.

Because the most illustrious and accomplished scholars that came through the generations got it wrong and the Muslims as a collective were heedless barbarians for the past 1400 years, but some guy living in his mother's basement figured it all out and will revive the true essence of the religion?

Right. :russ:

Because the most illustrious and accomplished scholars that came through the generations got it wrong and the Muslims as a collective were heedless barbarians for the past 1400 years, but some guy living in his mother's basement figured it all out and will revive the true essence of the religion?

Right. :russ:
Muslims have always fought against Quran rejectors. From the Mu'tazilah to the 19th century scholar Muhammad Abdu, it's been an ongoing struggle against the Wahabbi fitna, but the Saudis managed to spread their ideology with petrodollars and with military protection from the United States. Gamal Abdul Nasser, a proud secular Muslim, would have invaded them during his proxy war with them in Yemen if not for US support of KSA.

Mother's basement? I'm old enough to have sired your dad. I'm probably his father come to think of it.

You really have it in for the ahlul bayt huh. Can't you see that you've been conned by the pro-American Saudi regime into supporting their foreign policy by repeating their demonization of our Iranian brothers? You're a pawn of the debauched and corrupt Saudi royals and their boot licking clergymen.

We need an inclusive and tolerant Islam that embraces Sunni, Shia, Ahmadi, Bahai, Jew, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Hindu. That's what the prophet did. So why not stop lapdancing for Salafi donkey rapers saxib.

Muslims have always fought against Quran rejectors. From the Mu'tazilah to the 19th century scholar Muhammad Abdu, it's been an ongoing struggle against the Wahabbi fitna, but the Saudis managed to spread their ideology with petrodollars and with military protection from the United States. Gamal Abdul Nasser, a proud secular Muslim, would have invaded them during his proxy war with them in Yemen if not for US support of KSA.

And the fact that these have always been minority movements that quickly died out either from war or refutations is a proof against you and your ilk. Allah swt has promised to guard this religion and that his worshipers as whole will never unite upon misguidance and falsehood.

You can say "Wahabi" this or "takfiri" that, but the truth of the matter is even Ashari and Maturidi imams would pronounce your kind as disbelievers. Even the Qadariyyah back in Somalia would consider you a disbeliever.

Mother's basement? I'm old enough to have sired your dad. I'm probably his father come to think of it.

It's pretty obvious you're a kid just out of diapers a few years ago. Bringing a man's father who can beat the remaining few hair follicles out of you is not the dhaqan of odeyel. You're not a revolutionary. You're not a genius. You're not special. Sxb, it's harsh and goes against everything hooyo told you all these years, but you need to hear it. :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending