Letter To Islamists

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally you're saying something not stupid as f*ck. f*ck Saudi and Iran.
I didn't say f*ck Iran warya. Persia cannot be fucked. It is the land of Cyrus the Great, the liberator of our Jewish brothers. Even Israel loves him. Eye-ranians are more progressive. It is the land of the nose job, fashion, and great cinema. Their women wear the hijab so far back on their heads it is blown off by the slightest breeze. All this under the noses of the joyless, humorless, dickless Ayatollahs. Try that in Riyadh.

i am for decriminalization but i am a conspiracy theorist, i believe that drugs make up most of the "black" budget of western intelligence agencies .
anything that reduces their profits i will support.
That's not a conspiracy theory. That's a conspiracy fact. CIA are biggest drug pimps. Duterte needs to deal with these goons.

I didn't say f*ck Iran warya. Persia cannot be fucked. It is the land of Cyrus the Great, the liberator of our Jewish brothers. Even Israel loves him. Eye-ranians are more progressive. It is the land of the nose job, fashion, and great cinema. Their women wear the hijab so far back on their heads it is blown off by the slightest breeze. All this under the noses of the joyless, humorless, dickless Ayatollahs. Try that in Riyadh.

to be honest riyadh is toning down .

women are getting away with semi covered hijab..
the religous police are losing power and are ridiculed.

the country is approaching bankruptcy and there is upheaval.
there might be a political revolution , and a social one..

my favorite saudi scholar is out of jail and freely selling his ideas..

hassan AL malaki.. and he is already a superstar.

soon there will be a sexual revolution,

soon heterosexuals will be free to love not just homosexuals

saudia is today a state where only homosexuals are free.

to be honest riyadh is toning down .

women are getting away with semi covered hijab..
the religous police are losing power and are ridiculed.

the country is approaching bankruptcy and there is upheaval.
there might be a political revolution , and a social one..

my favorite saudi scholar is out of jail and freely selling his ideas..

hassan AL malaki.. and he is already a superstar.

soon there will be a sexual revolution,

soon heterosexuals will be free to love not just homosexuals

saudia is today a state where only homosexuals are free.
A Saudi prince was convicted in a British court for killing his gay lover a few years ago. The Atlantic Magazine did a feature on gay life in KSA. Apparently the rule is that you're not a homo if you're a giver, not a receiver, if you see what I mean. In Afghanistan they call it Bachi Bazi where they rape young boys like @KSY. That's how the Taliban started actually. Mullah Omar rescued a boy over whose sexual favours the mujahideen warlords were fighting. Unbelievable what happens when you repress the libido.

I must sample al-Malaki's material.

A Saudi prince was convicted in a British court for killing his gay lover a few years ago. The Atlantic Magazine did a feature on gay life in KSA. Apparently the rule is that you're not a homo if you're a giver, not a receiver, if you see what I mean. In Afghanistan they call it Bachi Bazi where they rape young boys like @KSY. That's how the Taliban started actually. Mullah Omar rescued a boy over whose sexual favours the mujahideen warlords were fighting. Unbelievable what happens when you repress the libido.

I must sample al-Malaki's material.

trust me you will like hassan al malaki very much..
he totally destroys salfists, and then they accuse him of being a shia but he also destroys them too..

if all the different sides hate you, you must be onto a good thing.

Got some links for this homey? Hope he's not a conspiracy nut. I've put Alex Jones behind me.

alex jones is 100% working for the new world order, he sis there to make all consipracies sound ridiculous even the real ones.

you need to be an arabic speaker to fully appreciate him,
but here are some translated links.

alex jones is 100% working for the new world order, he sis there to make all consipracies sound ridiculous even the real ones.

you need to be an arabic speaker to fully appreciate him,
but here are some translated links.

We need a new world order. The present order is screwed. I don't know why people make such a big deal about that phrase. It was George Bush Sr's wasn't it? He was the toughest on Israel. Harmless guy for the most part.

Conspiracies are true. People get together to do unlawful things everyday, mostly mundane things, a few in the grand manner. I'm certain we've been lied to about the killing of OBL. An Islamic burial at sea? LOL

But nevertheless OBL really is swimming with fish as we speak. Trouble with conspiracy folks is they question everything. I know that's the slogan of my avatar, but I've never seen these brave new souls question their parentage.

Will watch yr vids later.

We need a new world order. The present order is screwed. I don't know why people make such a big deal about that phrase. It was George Bush Sr's wasn't it? He was the toughest on Israel. Harmless guy for the most part.

Conspiracies are true. People get together to do unlawful things everyday, mostly mundane things, a few in the grand manner. I'm certain we've been lied to about the killing of OBL. An Islamic burial at sea? LOL

But nevertheless OBL really is swimming with fish as we speak. Trouble with conspiracy folks is they question everything. I know that's the slogan of my avatar, but I've never seen these brave new souls question their parentage.

Will watch yr vids later.

OBL burial at sea is the dumbest thing..
most people outside the west know he died from liver failure in 2006..

their lies are directed at the US public and the secondary target is western europe..

fyi benazir bhutto said in an interview 6 weeks before she died that OBL died in afghanistan in 2006.

OBL burial at sea is the dumbest thing..
most people outside the west know he died from liver failure in 2006..

their lies are directed at the US public and the secondary target is western europe..

fyi benazir bhutto said in an interview 6 weeks before she died that OBL died in afghanistan in 2006.
Seymour Hersh did a good piece on the Yemenite fugitive's death. Says that a high ranking source in Pakistani intelligence talked to the CIA and they connived to execute him after his security detail was withdrawn by the Pak military. The rest of the story - shootout, hiding behind his wife etc, was baloney.

What other sheikhs do you like? Give me a list. No fucking extremists.

Seymour Hersh did a good piece on the Yemenite fugitive's death. Says that a high ranking source in Pakistani intelligence talked to the CIA and they connived to execute him after his security detail was withdrawn by the Pak military. The rest of the story - shootout, hiding behind his wife etc, was baloney.

What other sheikhs do you like? Give me a list. No fucking extremists.

i dont follow shiekhs to be honest, i am a traditionalist, if the author is less than 500 years old i dont know him,
the stuff i read is 800 years old minimum,

but shiekh hamza yusuf is one a respect the most and has allot of material online, even youtube..
even though i am a somali and born a muslim, like him i studied western philosophy mostly german, before discovering ibn rushd and
the proof of islam Al ghazali.. just like him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending