Lets talk bout Ajnaabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got a cousin who lives in the US and she was talking about a few Somalis who had it bad with Ajnaabis this first guy was a wife beater and he beat her up really bad one day the girls family went over there ready to fight and the guy told em I beat her cause it says I can in the Quran :mindblown::mindblown:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Op seems to be obsessed with cooking and ajnaabi marriages:damedamn:
And the ajnaabi in his story is alway the male in the relationship is there something you want to tell us?:damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Op seems to be obsessed with cooking and ajnaabi marriages:damedamn:
And the ajnaabi in his story is alway the male in the relationship is there something you want to tell us?:damedamn:
Both fascinate me:manny:. im sure something facinates you maybe trannys :kanyehmm:

I got a cousin who lives in the US and she was talking about a few Somalis who had it bad with Ajnaabis this first guy was a wife beater and he beat her up really bad one day the girls family went over there ready to fight and the guy told em I beat her cause it says I can in the Quran :mindblown::mindblown:

f*ck this guy, I would be willing to go to jail if I was the girl's father/brother.

Yes my parents are Salafis. I grew up in a Salafi household
Yeah I figured. It's usually the ones who take the deen too seriously that eventually leave it. I've had too many friends leave Islam because they couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance of Salafism.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured. It's usually the ones who take the deen too seriously that eventually leave it. I've had too many friends leave Islam because they couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance of Salafism.

I would have left even if I were a break dancing Sufi

nigga has 1 bad example and he already running the hate train...........but if the wife beater was a Somali his ass would be making excuse n shit

Last edited:
Many Somali girls would prefer to be hit by an ajnabi man than a Somali just like many Somali girls prefer to marry an ajnabi than a Somali.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Majority Xaliimos get marrying Ajnabiis through clubs and the ugly once whose their family rejected or having psychopath or something.

Decent Xaliimos never marry outsiders.

Many Somali girls would prefer to be hit by an ajnabi man than a Somali just like many Somali girls prefer to marry an ajnabi than a Somali.

I'd rebuke you if this wasn't true:francis:. I've seen ajnabi take a Somali girls life savings, kids, best friend :damn: you name it. Wallahi wey noceebeyeen in the worst way. I'm talking about ogre looking east European dudes doing this to decent looking even fine Somali girls.

The worst part was a girl who's very good(morally, beauty, family) was telling me about an Iranian guy that foked up this Somali girls life and at the same time she was talking about how she wants an ajnabi:childplease:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts