Lets Reunite Somalia and get revenge

1638922332580.png

1638922349421.png

Let us abandon tribalism and build a greater Somalia, it makes no sense to fight each other. All this federal is just divisions made by white man and Madow we need to Unite
also I am gaal. We need to build our great country and race.

Last edited:
View attachment 208620
View attachment 208621

Let us abandon tribalism and build a greater Somalia, it makes no sense to fight each other. All this federal is just divisions made by white man we need to Unite!!!!!
also I am gaal. We need to build our great country and race.

what do you guys think?

who else is like me?
Why a country as homogeneous as Somalia has federal states is beyond me Wallahi. To avoid tribalism, government positions and parliamentary seats must be evenly distributed as well as the SNA having members from every single clan and they should operate in lands that their clan doesn’t reside in in order to avoid clan militia. No one should be publicly allowed to speak of qabil in cities and nationalism must be rooted in every youngsters mind. In this new nation, Mentally ill qabilist people who have actual rage for other tribes and not just in a funny trolling FKDing way like @DR OSMAN should be locked up. Who’s with me?

Last edited:
we need to close mosques in somalia and replace them with nationalist schools. all kids have to pray in somali
No I disagree. Islam when practised properly is the best thing that’s happened to mankind. Thing is a lot of Muslims put a bad image for Islam when in fact Islam makes you a better person. Somalis aren’t religious like that because if they were, 1991 wouldn’t have happened. Qabil was made by Allah in order to get to know one another, not to kill each other. Till today somalis kill each other. Your not allowed to kill a human let alone a Muslim brother

They will never unite, they refused to unite for over 30 years so they won't unite today.
If you take a look at the young generations they are obsessed with Qabiil just like their parents.
If you live in the West don't bother rebuilding this country. Get a good salary in the West and come visit Somalia every summer if you feel like it that's the best thing to do.
It's not your fault if the country is in it's current state so don't feel guilty.

reer

VIP
They will never unite, they refused to unite for over 30 years so they won't unite today.
If you take a look at the young generations they are obsessed with Qabiil just like their parents.
If you live in the West don't bother rebuilding this country. Get a good salary in the West and come visit Somalia every summer if you feel like it that's the best thing to do.
It's not your fault if the country is in it's current state so don't feel guilty.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Somali_Region_Map.svg.png

Psychologist

Changemaker
Somalis need people who have brain to think about the bigger picture instead of small one. Instead of voting for someone based on their clan, it should be based on what they have done and are willing to do for the country.

Most Somalis still worship clan shit, So it would be hard to get them to think of the bigger picture and most lack of education.

There isn't any hope as right now, just look at SomaliSpot Mfs who live in the west still beef over clans, even use war crimes and other fucked shit in the fKd section.

The concept of Somaliweyn is based on qabyaalad , hate against other ethnic groups. The whole reason why Somaliland joined Somalia was to attack Ethiopia to get back our Hawd Territory. When siad barre declared war on Ethiopia our people were the most enthusiastic . Ironically hawd became our safe heaven during the SNM liberation war.

Trending