Let's laugh. Drop your funniest story.

Discussion in 'General' started by saredochani10, Aug 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. saredochani10

saredochani10

Ratings:
    +1,781
    Mine was during a huge family gathering. Everyone was invited. We were all eating and laughing.

My 5 year old cousin was sat next to me and was misbehaving. So I told him " If you don't behave. I'll call the wolf ".

He then Looked at me and screamed : " CALL HIM. I'll CUT his willy off".

Everybody stopped talking and looked at me :browtf:.:ohhh::snoop::umwhat::kanyehmm:

My parents were sooo embarrassed. My grand-mother was asking my sister what Willy meant.

I just sat there and ate in silence :mjcry: while my cousin was having the time of his life.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. RasCanjero

RasCanjero

Ratings:
    +2,670
    Ethiopians helping us secure our sovereignty.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. saredochani10

saredochani10

Ratings:
    +1,781
    Very laughable indeed !

4. The_Kong Dong

The_Kong Dong

Ratings:
    +598
    I was on a road trip around Sweden with my friends. We just graduated high school and to celebrate we went on a road trip.

The car broke down in the middle of a wooded area and my friend who has anxiety sees a bear and runs into the woods :jcoleno::jaynerd:

The rest of us get back in the car and the bear eventually walks away. We call the police to report our friend missing and cops immediately start looking for him :faysalwtf:

I had to call his family and tell them what happened. One of the hardest things I did in my life :francis:

We get to the hotel late at night, all of us were extremely sad. We were crying and talking to the police all day :kendrickcry::mjcry:

We get to the hotel and this doqon (my friend with anxiety) is there before us :shookgabre::mindblown:

Turns out he found his way back to the road. He was lost only for 15 minutes and then he hitchhiked to the hotel :ohhh::wow::what:

This moron was like "why did you guys take so long and why are you so surprised" :drakekidding::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::drakelaugh:

I'm not ashamed to say that I cried tears of joy when I saw him. I legit thought he was dead :liberaltears:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Shariif

Shariif

Ratings:
    +78
    Uhhh.....some thing.... did something... and it died:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  6. Teeri-Alpha

Teeri-Alpha VIP

Ratings:
    +3,687
    at around 23, i picked up a halimo number, she worked in h&M in west london, and i was shopping that day so i asked for her number at the counter, we organised a date, i came back from Spain and sold my car, so i was on a bus, in the bus, about 5 minutes from destination cofe shop, i saw two somali guys use their personal space to pin her to the wall with out touching her and one got her number, i watched from the bus as she was giving her number, when we met i asked any thing curious she met on the way, she said no, a sexy abgal thing,

i smiled and carried on with shah on our first date,

i got rid of her after she refused to wear scarf weeks later,

7. saredochani10

saredochani10

Ratings:
    +1,781
    :farmajoyaab: ...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted