Let's have a serious discussion on this guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is wrong?
American Somalis are by far the lowest earning group in America
Somalis in Europe always to the crime charts and have huge unemployment rates
Terrorism is also a huge problem. We have so many Somalis joining ISIS and commiting terror attacks with KNIVES. If your trying to high score do it right at the very least.
In Scandinavia Somalis have become synonymous with savage rapists. Literally a meme
Whenever these happen and the Somali community gets backlash, Somalis just stand idle and wait for white lefties to defend them whilst Somalis do nothing about these problems.
Whenever the Somali community gets criticised, we cry foul and call the critic a mindless bigot. If one of our kin brings up the real issues then he/she is a sellout.
We focus on foreign issues like Palestine or non issues like Somalis getting AIDS in the west.
On top of that, somalia is one of the most dangerous countries out there
What the hell is wrong with us?

you could say that we are the worst generation in the entirety of Somali History. Never before have we taken as many Ls as those during the 1990s and onwards.

In 2015 in Norway there were 399 rape (incl. sexual harassment) cases last year. About 1/4 of the cases the sentenced people were immigrants or had immigrant parents.

Of those 99 sentenced persons, 8 were Somalis. Somalis constitute 3rd largest immigrant group in Norway, and groups like Pakis had more rapists despite having a smaller population than us, having been in Norway far longer on average and having been economic migrants.

maestro

Cultural revolution
What's wrong with you first of all Always complaining and comparing us to others.
First generation immigrants ALWAYS have problems nigga. You expect people who came as refugees in 1997 to immediately start competing with dudes that have been here since 1777? :heh:

We weren't even in the USA long enough for the kids born here to reach full working class adulthood. Majority of the USA diaspora is filled with older people, incompetent fobs and young children in school. The people that matter and are gonna make an impact are in college now but College age Somalis are still only a couple thousand so you have to give it time upto when these young children start pouring into colleges in a few years.

The number of established Middle class Somalis are now only a couple hundred/thousand families but this number will grow at a crazy rate in the coming years when the college people start working.

So you see this is how things are supposed to be and happens to all first gen ethnicities. We aren't different from the others.

Only time will fix this so stop with the calaacal and constant crying.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
It can't get worse than this at least - only up from here. But still man, Somalis are literally the poorest people in America O_O that came as a shock since I thought those were the most sane Somalis out there

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes Somalis do alot of messed up shit around the world But dont forget alot of us are first and second generation Somalis compared to others who been here longer than us is just stupid and alotta stuff you Said are exaggerated for an instance saying Somalis are at the top list of rapes in Scandinavia is bullshit

You forgot to add: Benefit & Asylum fraud. Somalis are such scroungers. I remember this family was bringing in their aunt from Somalia (she's 40). She told her family make me 70 so they can give me pensionka when I arrive. How they know all of this from back home baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.