Let's Be Honest, Most Of These Pro-Black Activists Are Grifters

Whom are not looking out in the best interest of Black people. I know most need to be paid, but now you have some Pro-Blacks such as Tariq Nasheed creating a rift between AAs and other members of the diaspora and mother Africa. Some of these Pro Black activists go out here and lie to Black people.

Add your thoughts ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Most activism, I've found, is a grift. I dunno, unless I actually see someone competently investing in community development projects and being on the ground with these projects themselves; as in laying down the bricks and being on site... it's usually hollow and a grift.

Most activism, I've found, is a grift. I dunno, unless I actually see someone competently investing in community development projects and being on the ground with these projects themselves; as in laying down the bricks and being on site... it's usually hollow and a grift.
True. It's sad because those so called Activists are exploiting a vulnerable community.

Yaraye

VIP
They are grifters. Ice cube had the audacity to suggest a "black amercia" like madow men are able to lead and shit:silanyolaugh:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I understand what you are saying and how fustrating it can be. Being pro-black used to actively endanger your life during the times of Muhammad Ali, Malcom X, and Martin Luther King, Jr., but for them it was worthwhile because they truly cherished that cause.

These days, it's profitable to put on the show of a pro-black activist. Simply pick the easiest targets, such as the overcharging of black individuals in the justice system or the frequent racist interactions between black people Observable to everyone with two sets of eyes.

Nevertheless, they would never adopt a riskier approach, such as recognising that perhaps black people have cultural practises that they shouldn't support or that music labels may even encourage risky behaviour because they don't give a damn about how it will affect black culture.

The way that white liberal elites strive to cram black issues into every topic because they don't care about the racial tensions it produces and instead are pursuing an absurd aim.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Tariq Nasheed actually based me on how messed up white supremacy is especially when it leaches onto feminism.

But yeah for the most part, they're all grifters.

The way that white liberal elites strive to cram black issues into every topic because they don't care about the racial tensions it produces and instead are pursuing an absurd aim.

Racial conflict is not a bug but the feature. It is not an accidental side effect- it is the whole point!

Miles Mathis says a lot of wrong things but something I read from him recently I think is correct: "Even Charles Barkley, not the brightest bulb, has caught on to the fact the governors are manufacturing a race war. They want us fighting eachother instead of fighting them. They want black fighting white, man fighting woman, gay fighting straight, pro-life fighting pro-choice, etc. Anything to keep the focus off the man behind the curtain."

There is a Marxist agenda- class struggle (btw as a sidenote: Marxism is a Jewish ideology aimed at destroying non-Jews). This is at work: pit all the races against each other, pit men and women against each other (red pill, feminism)- get people divided as possible along every possible line. And this is so the ordinary people focus on being each others throats and thus are incapable of forming a common front that could threaten the elite.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Racial conflict is not a bug but the feature. It is not an accidental side effect- it is the whole point!

Miles Mathis says a lot of wrong things but something I read from him recently I think is correct: "Even Charles Barkley, not the brightest bulb, has caught on to the fact the governors are manufacturing a race war. They want us fighting eachother instead of fighting them. They want black fighting white, man fighting woman, gay fighting straight, pro-life fighting pro-choice, etc. Anything to keep the focus off the man behind the curtain."

There is a Marxist agenda- class struggle (btw as a sidenote: Marxism is a Jewish ideology aimed at destroying non-Jews). This is at work: pit all the races against each other, pit men and women against each other (red pill, feminism)- get people divided as possible along every possible line. And this is so the ordinary people focus on being each others throats rather than posing a threat to the elite.
I agree saxib it seems to be a minstrel show to hide the the problems behind the curtains.

There is a Marxist agenda- class struggle (btw as a sidenote: Marxism is a Jewish ideology aimed at destroying non-Jews). This is at work: pit all the races against each other, pit men and women against each other (red pill, feminism)- get people divided as possible along every possible line. And this is so the ordinary people focus on being each others throats and thus are incapable of forming a common front that could threaten the elite.
Karl Marx did not follow Judaism. He was just a Jew by bloodline, but his family followed Christianity. This is another Antisemitic trope.

I said Marxism is Jewish. Marx was indeed a Jew, what I said is correct regardless of whatever it was he believed. He was Jewish. Anyways, "antisemitism" is sort of a rational response to how the Jewish elite are constantly plotting and working against the rest of us.

Trending