LETS BE ALL HONEST FOR THE SAKE OF MY QUESTION! What do you do with your paychecks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
(UK folks excused on this sample questions due to unemployment and knife obsession))

You girls waste your money on Diana

What about you dudes? On date nights ? On your car? On travels?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Party , clothes and travelling Cyprus and santorini my fav

I don’t send a single penny lol

Habaar kugu dhac! This is the sort that will go back home at 50 years of age and grab a government position to rob the treasury of the nation. Kulahaa “I send no penny” yet he goes on epic vacations in Greece and Cyprus. Waar what about you cottdam eedo with her 8 kids back home? What about your cousin, the gunshot survivor? What about you half brother being held hostage in Libya by the smugglers :bell::ohhh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Habaar kugu dhac! This is the sort that will go back home at 50 years of age and grab a government position to rob the treasury of the nation. Kulahaa “I send no penny” yet he goes on epic vacations in Greece and Cyprus. Waar what about you cottdam eedo with her 8 kids back home? What about your cousin, the gunshot survivor? What about you half brother being held hostage in Libya by the smugglers :bell::ohhh:
He clearly lacks empathy and that will haunt him in the future.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He clearly lacks empathy and that will haunt him in the future.

We have xoolos like this. He is gleefully informing us that he doesn’t send a penny. :camby:

This is what happens when you don’t send kids back home to see the poverty.

I wouldn’t have had the real tangible connection I have with my uncles, aunts and cousins if I didn’t go back numerous times. I wouldn’t have had the understanding of their circumstances. How can I eat good when my cousin, the one who’ll shed blood for me if I’m murdered, is struggling financially.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Gym,food and clothes send some to relatives back home rest I put in my savings I have a budget on everything

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gym,food and clothes send some to relatives back home rest I put in my savings I have a budget on everything

You outa stop having kids after kids. You expect Sweden to raise them for you :camby::susp:

Some 40 % go to a shared expense account.

Some 20 % go to a separate savings account.

The remaining 40 % is used on dinners, movies, activities, clothes, paying for those in Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Some 40 % go to a shared expense account.

Some 20 % go to a separate savings account.

The remaining 40 % is used on dinners, movies, activities, clothes, paying for those in Somalia.

Do you share it with your naagta kugu aasto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending