LETS ADMIT THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: have you caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
your parents oo isku aasaya ?

Yeah you have!

With an average of 20 kids in any given Somali family it’s natural to catch you parents, as a child, doing monkey business.

Look at you come here and deny it.

YES YOU HAVE CAUGHT THEM. WALK ON THEM. you’re still traumatized aren’t you @TheShinning

^^ dude, i think you have serious mental issues. for ur safety avoid train tracks...

8CmtP.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yeah you have!

With an average of 20 kids in any given Somali family it’s natural to catch you parents, as a child, doing monkey business.

YES YOU HAVE CAUGHT THEM. WALK ON THEM. you’re still traumatized aren’t you @TheShinning

I have not. But if i did. perhaps i would have had a healthy sex life as an adult. My mom indoctrinated in me that sex is disgusting. So if i saw or heard hooyo and Aabo doing the halaal business, i would giggle, and really shut hooyo down anytime she tells me halaal sex is haraam. or yucky

Yeah you have!

You really had a rough upbring and it shows.

I have not. But if i did. perhaps i would have had a healthy sex life as an adult. My mom indoctrinated in me that sex is disgusting. So if i saw or heard hooyo and Aabo doing the halaal business, i would giggle, and really shut hooyo down anytime she tells me halaal sex is haraam. or yucky

Somalians tell u that, while popping up a new kid every year like it was some kind of side hustle.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You really had a rough upbring and it shows.

Somalians tell u that, while popping up a new kid every year.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Ayaan

no seriously....Somalis see Sex as a chore to do list. The Western concept or Really the Islamic context,-- Sex is a gift of pleasure to be enjoyed, in halaal way of course. Somalis are pressured by society to have a poor view of it, and thus guilt people. Those babies being popped every year like clock wise , is not a product of passion, but calculated schedule of producing a baby schemes. Sometimes the orgasm that produces the pregnancy lasts 3 minutes & 12 seconds or the sex i should say!

Ayaan

no seriously....Somalis see Sex as a chore to do list. The Western concept or Really the Islamic context,-- Sex is a gift of pleasure to be enjoyed, in halaal way of course. Somalis are pressured by society to have a poor view of it, and thus guilt people. Those babies being popped every year like clock wise , is not a product of passion, but calculated schedule of producing a baby schemes. Sometimes the orgasm that produces the pregnancy lasts 3 minutes & 12 seconds or the sex i should say!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Seriously? Of all the questions you could have asked, you asked this? This was on your mind when you made this thread?

You’re something else menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.