MN Somalis we need to have a Serious Conversation about the State of Our Mall (Karmel)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Akhas I’m disgusted everytime I come to this “mall”. The owner of this mall (arab nigga) makes millions and millions off qabilist Somalis and even though he can afford to build new malls and security to make sure no one is getting out of the OVERPRICED car park for free, he can’t afford to clean these disgusting ass bathrooms.Even the shop owners have to pay $25+ for a parking spot EVERYDAY.
Everytime I come here the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting. But hell I don’t blame him since our people are so caqli yar and qabilist they’d prefer an arab gumeeysing them then see a Somali from a different qabil do well. And to think this is where all the ajnabis and even politicians in Minnesota come to. We have senators, attorneys generals and even the governor visiting this stank mall and it still looks like this. Just the other day I went to the new Asia Mall and it was so clean, their bathrooms were prisitine!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me end this with a special nacala abaha ku yaal to the Somali people who allowed this kind of conduct.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Akhas I’m disgusted everytime I come to this “mall”. The owner of this mall (arab nigga) makes millions and millions off qabilist Somalis and even though he can afford to build new malls and security to make sure no one is getting out of the OVERPRICED car park for free, he can’t afford to clean these disgusting ass bathrooms.Even the shop owners have to pay $25+ for a parking spot EVERYDAY.
Everytime I come here the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting. But hell I don’t blame him since our people are so caqli yar and qabilist they’d prefer an arab gumeeysing them then see a Somali from a different qabil do well. And to think this is where all the ajnabis and even politicians in Minnesota come to. We have senators, attorneys generals and even the governor visiting this stank mall and it still looks like this. Just the other day I went to the new Asia Mall and it was so clean, their bathrooms were prisitine!

Let me end this with a special nacala abaha ku yaal to the Somali people who allowed this kind of conduct.

who goes to karmel mall to use their bathroom.

You’re odd

Maybe because the Somali individual is stupid and tribal and he takes advantage of that? So the blame does not fall on him at all, as he is a business owner and looks out for his interests, even though there are many Somalis who are able to own the place.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The dirty restroom is a result of Somalis NOT the arab owner. Periodt. Somalis can't govern or run a building. They need to be told what to do just like slaves.

You guys actually use public bathrooms?

Politician Abdi Warsame had an issue with the nasty toilets in 2017, and he tried to launch a new mall. But thanks to qabyaalad, it never happened.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 13.20.30.png

Warsame blames Sabri for staining the reputation of the Somali community by holding East African businesspeople "hostage" in substandard properties.

The city has cited the 24 Mall for regulatory violations 182 times since January 2010, rejected applications to expand the 24 Mall twice in the past three years, and has forced the building's manager, Omar Sabri, to install more restrooms in recent months.

"People come to these malls, white people, they visit the malls and they think, 'oh, this is disgusting,' " Warsame said, adding that it leads to assumptions about Somali culture. "It's not the culture. It's because this guy doesn't invest in hygiene and doesn't fix the bathrooms and makes every little corner into a stall that he can rent for $1,000."

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
its worse at 24

Its crazy because its become normalized for me to expect that. Even his new mall uses the bare minimum materials and design. Just attempting to maximize his profits, Somalis need to make their own better mall then that garbage.

Trending

Latest posts