Let’s talk about the dangerous genetically inheritited ”Qaasaye Disorder” —Menance Has this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 1: The history of Qaasaye: The most dangerous practice in geeljires.

Raago,

Our dear member Menance, @R.Kelly suffers from an ancient disorder that has plagued Somalia for a millennia. This disorder can be found in both men and women. It doesn’t develops at an early age; and everyone in this forum has either experienced—knows—someone with this disorder falling victim to it.

This disorder is even more dangerous then “Muh Qabil” syndrome. Or really? :susp:

Yes really. :fantasia2:

Let’s look at our dear member Menance as a subject for this disorder. And many of you reading this will have minor visions if the Qaas flashback.

Qaasaye seems like an innocent word, it comes from the root word “Qaas” — to mix. Don’t be fooled, it is lethal. It’s like fitnah one steroids.

Qaasaye is noun that describes the person who is the “mixer or stirrer”, similar to a pot stirrer.

As simple an maskiin as that word sounds; the disorder is atomic to geeljires.

To understand Qaasaye; you need to go back in time. Nobody, knows where this disorder came from and how it spread into certain geeljires. All we have records of are the trails and breadcrumbs of the Qaasers in Somali history (which we will get into in Part 2).

A Qaasaye in modern times could be labeled a hater or troll, but ancient Qaasers took it to another sickening level.

The Qaaser lives for the Qaas. He dies for the Qaas.

When I came to this forum, I was drawn here by a sent of a Qaas, after the Illah Omar shitshow. I knew it was a Qaasaye behind it, it had all the tell tale signs of a Qaaser. I quickly become a member of the forum and found him.

When Qaasers go digital.

In Ancient times being called a Qaasaye ment imminent danger, today it’s applauded and even validated. Menance is the ultimate qaasaye and here’s why I want to do a Three Part Special dedicated to his epic qaasing.

It took me 3 months of PMs to get him to stop qaasing the word “Somali” in his titles. Mods had to work overnight to replace the word with “Geeljire” and even then noble word has ravaged in his wake.

In part two we will discuss how male Qaasers are like females with a Godzilla menstral period.

We will discuss this Qaasers devotion to destroying divorced women, the reasons behind his Farmaajo account, why he Qaases illhan Omars husband and many many more Qaases.

We will discuss how there’s a Qaasaye in every Somali tragedy. We will dive into folk lore about stigmas attaches to minority qabils and how a Qaasaye was to blame.

There are many Qaasayes and every Qabil has one. It can be past one genetically and can even skip generations. Qaasayes are highly contagious but they don’t Qaas together, they will Qaas eachother out and there’s no honour in Qaasing.

Stay tuned to Part two.

:ileycry:

The Qaasaye Hunter.

looool love 4 juicy drama will be the end of us all

people take gossip lightly but you should be even more worried cuz Allah can easily forgive you for a sin between you and Him but for gossip and backbiting you need the persons forgiveness too, if not they can take a portion of your deeds

looool love 4 juicy drama will be the end of us all

people take gossip lightly but you should be even more worried cuz Allah can easily forgive you for a sin between you and Him but for gossip and backbiting you need the persons forgiveness too, if not they can take a portion of your deeds

It’s going to be juicy. :lolbron:

Qaasayes are Above backbiting and gossip.

If you start a business with a Qaasaye or employ one it can cripple your entire business.

You need to have special qaasaye audit controls, and I will discuss those in Part Three and Part Four.

:susp:Qaasers know to avoid this thread.

Definitely one of the most annoying traits

It’s not a trait.

It’s a mental disorder, Kinda like sociopath. Qaasayes can be very successful.Our test subject menance might have a mild Qaas disorder.

I will share my findings in next part.

This is Qaasaye Week on SSPOT.

:fittytousand:

Even @Gucci mane liked this thread, he never likes my threads.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Part 1: The history of Qaasaye: The most dangerous practice in geeljires.

Raago,

Our dear member Menance, @R.Kelly suffers from an ancient disorder that has plagued Somalia for a millennia. This disorder can be found in both men and women. It doesn’t develops at an early age; and everyone in this forum has either experienced—knows—someone with this disorder falling victim to it.

This disorder is even more dangerous then “Muh Qabil” syndrome. Or really? :susp:

Yes really. :fantasia2:

Let’s look at our dear member Menance as a subject for this disorder. And many of you reading this will have minor visions if the Qaas flashback.

Qaasaye seems like an innocent word, it comes from the root word “Qaas” — to mix. Don’t be fooled, it is lethal. It’s like fitnah one steroids.

Qaasaye is noun that describes the person who is the “mixer or stirrer”, similar to a pot stirrer.

As simple an maskiin as that word sounds; the disorder is atomic to geeljires.

To understand Qaasaye; you need to go back in time. Nobody, knows where this disorder came from and how it spread into certain geeljires. All we have records of are the trails and breadcrumbs of the Qaasers in Somali history (which we will get into in Part 2).

A Qaasaye in modern times could be labeled a hater or troll, but ancient Qaasers took it to another sickening level.

The Qaaser lives for the Qaas. He dies for the Qaas.

When I came to this forum, I was drawn here by a sent of a Qaas, after the Illah Omar shitshow. I knew it was a Qaasaye behind it, it had all the tell tale signs of a Qaaser. I quickly become a member of the forum and found him.

When Qaasers go digital.

In Ancient times being called a Qaasaye ment imminent danger, today it’s applauded and even validated. Menance is the ultimate qaasaye and here’s why I want to do a Three Part Special dedicated to his epic qaasing.

It took me 3 months of PMs to get him to stop qaasing the word “Somali” in his titles. Mods had to work overnight to replace the word with “Geeljire” and even then noble word has ravaged in his wake.

In part two we will discuss how male Qaasers are like females with a Godzilla menstral period.

We will discuss this Qaasers devotion to destroying divorced women, the reasons behind his Farmaajo account, why he Qaases illhan Omars husband and many many more Qaases.

We will discuss how there’s a Qaasaye in every Somali tragedy. We will dive into folk lore about stigmas attaches to minority qabils and how a Qaasaye was to blame.

There are many Qaasayes and every Qabil has one. It can be past one genetically and can even skip generations. Qaasayes are highly contagious but they don’t Qaas together, they will Qaas eachother out and there’s no honour in Qaasing.

Stay tuned to Part two.

:ileycry:

The Qaasaye Hunter.

Oo kaalay:kanyehmm:ma dhaladii aad ka cabeysay baad iga dhex aragtay. :mjpls:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s not a trait.

It’s a mental disorder, Kinda like sociopath. Qaasayes can be very successful.Our test subject menance might have a mild Qaas disorder.

I will share my findings in next part.

This is Qaasaye Week on SSPOT.

:fittytousand:

Even @Gucci mane liked this thread, he never likes my threads.

By force this guy has made me a subject study.

I've never claim to be sane, none of us are. Have you not seen the UN report ? 1-3 Geeljires are mental.

Gambar

VIP

I've never claim to be sane, none of us are. Have you not seen the UN report ? 1-3 Geeljires are mental.
No just you and your uncle Faysal Cali Waraabe who like you believes people are attempting to assassinate him.

I will reply to all your comments after the end of the study.

In the meantime, is it true that your morning rituals consist of looking the mirror and saying...

...”To Qaas, or not to Qaas, that is the question”.

:dead1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will reply to all your comments after the end of the study.

In the meantime, is it true that your morning rituals consist of looking the mirror and saying...

...”To Qaas, or not to Qaas, that is the question”.

:dead1:

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Speak for yourself menace.

Denial is not good, embrace it. It took a min to embrace it. One good sign of you being mental is if you have unrelenting allegiance to your qabiil. BINGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending